Thread: Missing tickets when buying t-cash bundles

Missing tickets when buying t-cash bundles

I purchased 2 specials 1 city planners set for $5.99 and 1 city planners set for $7.99 they both had tickets for the scientist and for loading the trains and plane I received the crash but never received the tickets I contacted support 3 times and they have never responded back I am also playing the scientist experiments and on the rewards I'm not getting the the tickets there either.
    Last edited by SINCITYROB; 03-14-2020 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Add atch

If you have sent 3 separate tickets to support, I woukd make sure 2 of them are closed.
    It has been noticed before that more than one open ticket doesn’t get resolved.
    Unfortunately only CS can deal with your issues.

I’m assuming you have done the usual stuff, cleaning cache, hard restart, or uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

I haven't done a hard restart or uninstalled and reinstalled the game. If I uninstall then reinstall won't I lose everything that I have accumulated? And how do I close the ticket?

"never responded back" is not the usual either - are you playing on Windows? Then check here at the end about email setup:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1112718

or did you ignore the automated first reply as "nothing"?

How / where did you send your report(s)? Usually we can't close one, so I'm wondering how you sent three.

I Sent them through the help and support on the township game app. I am using a Amazon Fire 10 latest edition and I have taken screenshots of my purchases and screenshots of the rewards that I supposedly received but didn't but when I click on contact support there is nowhere to attach the screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by SINCITYROB View Post
    I Sent them through the help and support on the township game app. I am using a Amazon Fire 10 latest edition and I have taken screenshots of my purchases and screenshots of the rewards that I supposedly received but didn't but when I click on contact support there is nowhere to attach the screenshots
    Fine, that would be the way to go with the screenshots - but the brand name of your device doesn't tell me its OS - if Kindle or IOS, it should work as described here.
    And the Conversation window has a paper clip sign in the corner top right, to attach screenshots:

Screenshot_20200318-conversation-screenshot-min.jpg (tap to enlarge - it shows only the upper part of a CS conversation window, cos I have text in it at the moment)

I didn't test it now, but I think several are possible. (If not, the purchase receipt is the more important one, as they don't get it by themselves, and it usually shows he name of the special.)

You didn't answer my question about their automated first reply - in case it was unclear, it meant: did you get it, and did you reply to it?
    (and one for every conversation?)
    From what I see here, that's most often the point where misunderstandings between Playrix and reporting players happen.