Thread: Selling Tool Exchange ?

Selling Tool Exchange ?

I have progressed far enough in the game where i do not have any more CBs to build. Ergo, the tool exchange is no longer needed. The zoo enclosures dont require it (NO : please do not make that a future requirement!!! )

Can it be sold ? Or are the other CBs planned in the future that may need the exchange ?

I would like to reclaim the land for other things.

Thanks.

Johnalex Zarco
    You can't sell the tool exchange to my knowledge, though it is annoying. You will want to keep it for future use.

No actually you can only delete them and have coins, but it will be great idea if playrix allow the selling of material to get you some t cash or share it with those who need it, because this item is precious and important for other players, they sell it in merchant with t cash, so I wish playrix look into this and upgrade the way we can use building materials in future, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by rj-01 View Post
    I...Ergo, the tool exchange is no longer needed. ...
    Can it be sold ? Or are the other CBs planned in the future that may need the exchange ? ....
    Johnalex' answer is right: no, it can't be sold (nor deleted. Only houses can be sold, IIRC). And "Selling/storing community buildings" is on the Devs' Won't Happen-list,
    plus they introduced the Tools Exchange not so long ago (and kept being UNimpressed by all anger and contradictions and change wishes expressed here),
    AND they keep introducing new CBs every few months or so.

Best advice is probably to put your gaming creativity in hiding the thing nicely somewhere in a corner or behind sthg else. I have seen some good results in towns that I visited.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Johnalex' answer is right: no, it can't be sold (nor deleted. Only houses can be sold, IIRC). And "Selling/storing community buildings" is on the Devs' Won't Happen-list,
    plus they introduced the Tools Exchange not so long ago (and kept being UNimpressed by all anger and contradictions and change wishes expressed here),
    AND they keep introducing new CBs every few months or so.

Best advice is probably to put your gaming creativity in hiding the thing nicely somewhere in a corner or behind sthg else. I have seen some good results in towns that I visited.
    Kind of what I expected the answer(s) to be. Tx all. I'll find a nice out of the way/sight to move it too.

Yvw and good luck If you find a good solution, you could post a screenshot in the Design area here *g*