Thread: Leader is now unable to block members from racing in interseasonal

Leader is now unable to block members from racing in interseasonal

I am a coop leader, and am now unable to change my members ability to race in the interseasonal. This is a new issue. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

The racing status only applies to seasonal regatta. There is no in or out for Interseasonal.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

There has been some change and you're right, you can no longer restrict racers in interseasonal. There are dozens of posts about this on the Township Family FB page. Definitely something different this interseasonal week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The racing status only applies to seasonal regatta. There is no in or out for Interseasonal.
    A player's opt-in / opt-out choice didn't matter for interseasonal but "restrict" did work and excluded players from interseasonal. Apparently this has changed.

This amount of chests to be won and the distance to go to win them is determined by how many players are playing in the interseasonal. We have only three players but 6 people in our co-op. We have to restrict 3 in order to get all chests because 3 players never play during interseasonal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny White View Post
    This amount of chests to be won and the distance to go to win them is determined by how many players are playing in the interseasonal. We have only three players but 6 people in our co-op. We have to restrict 3 in order to get all chests because 3 players never play during interseasonal.
    In all the previous interseasonal regattas the team goals at the beginning of the week have been determined by the number of players who raced the previous week (or maybe weeks). And once the regatta starts by the number of players who take a task. So unless they've made other changes, if you had three people playing last week, and your three non-playing members don't take a task, your co-op goals should remain the same whether they are restricted or not.

Of course, if Playrix have made this change without telling us (which is unfortunately pretty normal for them) they could also have made others, but we won't find out till the regatta starts

It never allowed me to restrict someone from interseasonal, at least not permanently. It won't effect the outcome for your co-op though (i.e. Playrix told us that when they released the interseasonal regattas)
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV