Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Plane

Missing Plane

I noticed the plane no longer arrives in my township. Not sure what has happened. I reinstalled the app but the problem persists. What can I do to fix the problem?

Hi,

How does your airport look like? Does it still show a timer for when the plane is supposed to arrive? If yes, what does it say?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

of course - waited for dread, quite some time, and then we post almost at the same time
    for some unknown reason, I can't delete my post, so leaving it up in case the link is needed later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

================

Quote Originally Posted by Aedevbie View Post
    I noticed the plane no longer arrives in my township. Not sure what has happened. I reinstalled the app but the problem persists. What can I do to fix the problem?
    If it still is that way, only Playrix ca fix it. Look in this subforum how to contact Customer service, depending on your device's operating system:

https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...-amp-Solutions

Note that you will have to reply to the first automated reply to keep the ticket open.
    They will suggest in that one to re-install the game and the like (what you have done already).
    Stay calm and just copy and paste your original msg.

Good luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-16-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samohive View Post
    how to repair the plane if it crash?

Errr it never crashes...and as it isn’t written into the coding, it never will lol.
    I guess if they decide to crash it..they will also give us the means to repair it.
    However..if yours crashes..maybe have a word with the mechanics at the garage...they might be able to help hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Errr it never crashes...and as it isn’t written into the coding, it never will lol.
    I guess if they decide to crash it..they will also give us the means to repair it.
    However..if yours crashes..maybe have a word with the mechanics at the garage...they might be able to help hehehe
    Given Samohive purports to sell aircraft spares, methinks we have a bot, or worse.
    Haven't tried any of the many links but have flagged both posts

Well, if they are going to close the forum, I guess it may as well go down under a load of bots and advertisements. Have the mods all deserted the sinking ship?

I was thinking maybe it crashes in another of those fake ads they run, like the one where the barn catches fire.

My plane has started misbehaving for real. It should be there but it isn't. I open the airport and it shows the new orders, but the plane itself doesn't arrive until several seconds after I close that display.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-28-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Well, if they are going to close the forum, I guess it may as well go down under a load of bots and advertisements. Have the mods all deserted the sinking ship?

I was thinking maybe it crashes in another of those fake ads they run, like the one where the barn catches fire.

My plane has started misbehaving for real. It should be there but it isn't. I open the airport and it shows the new orders, but the plane itself doesn't arrive until several seconds after I close that display.
    The airline industry is suffering a smidgen with everyone everywhere sensibly staying home, though freight is up slightly. On a more/less serious note, my plane animations have always lagged a little.

Have the mods all deserted the sinking ship?
    -_-

My apologies for letting that post sit there for few hours, and not removing it the second it was posted. I hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience. /s
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

A couple of things:

A) the post by the guy / bot about the plane crashing, it's gone. It's a good thing Cuddz captured it or we'd all be questioning if we saw it or not

B) fake ads, gotta hate them. Fishdom's are the worst where somebody drops lava on poor Nemo.

C) I've seen that plane behavior under one specific circumstance. If I enter the game *after* the time the plane should have arrived, I see an empty airport with a real 15hr countdown. I can see / fill the crates. But the airplane started flying in from the edge of the map and it takes a while to arrive. This is slightly different than normal gameplay when the plane starts flying in a few seconds before the "scheduled arrival time", has to land and the rear cargo door lower to the tarmac. Then you can look inside as the timer goes to 0, then starts the 15 hour clock. Is that when you see it?

D) I hope they don't turn off the "auto-spambot-detector" *before* making the forum read-only

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    -_-

My apologies for letting that post sit there for few hours, and not removing it the second it was posted. I hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience. /s
    Oh no, not a problem. In fact it reminded me of a game I used to play where planes could occasionally crash and block the runway for some period of time. It was some sort of Deluxe game where industry Tycoons managed all sorts of Transport. I can't remember the name at the moment