Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plz help me get back my township game

Plz help me get back my township game

Have done everything that I can to try and fix the issues but NOTHING has worked. Have also done the other thing's other people have told me to try but still, NOTHING has worked. Township named Copper Baby's level 72, been playing game for 3 yrs. Spent alot of money and time on my township game to make it to the way I wanted it to be. Have sent so many messages thru the game settings, along with alot of proof of my township game progression that has a pic of me and my handicapped 29 yr old daughter. Got a new phone Saturday 12/31/16, old phone was a droid turbo and my new phone is a Moto Z Droid play. Connected to my Google play account and connected to my Facebook account. I'm stuck on my son's township named Township and level 39. When game started up the tutorial, he and I played it, but brought up his township on game or finish playing from the start. What has happened to my township game progression. I bought tcash 12/30/16 for $9.99 thru the game the night before getting my new phone. I have also sent messages to Google play about this, but no reply back yet. It has been a week and no one has replied back to me. All I want is my township game progression back. My son's township game is in the Adiville co-op group and my township game named Copper Baby's is in the Ebyeyez purpleheart co-op group. Plz could someone help me figure this out. I'm really stressed out over this. One of my co-op members is a friend of mine on Facebook, I have been letting her know what is going on with my township game, so that she can let the other members know why I'm not there to help them or help in the regatta races. I truly don't know what else I can do to fix this. Help please

Hi Linda

I am sorry this happened to you in a time with Holidays that make customer service even slower. The whole team at Playrix should be back to work this week I think. Did you at least get the automatic reply to show that your request is in the queue?

One thing to remember is to never play another town on your device. The game is a 1 town per device only. Right now you seem to have replace yo0ur town with your son's. I really hope Playrix have a copy of yours somewhere on their server.

Hi graylady

I really appreciate you responding to my thread.
    I have never played my township game on the tablet. Just totally forgot that I was still login to my Google play account and my Facebook account on the tablet. My head hasn't been with it since February last year. My son started playing his township game on the tablet for 6to8 months, I just realized that it was still login into my stuff about 2 days ago. I hope they can fix it. Since I started this thread my son's township has left the Adiville co-op group and has joined the Ebyeyez purpleheart co-op group. This should make it easier for Playrix to find both township's in 1 group. Ty

I lost my game

Quote Originally Posted by Shweta Sethi View Post
    I lost my game
    You have to report this from within the game. Click on the cog/gear - Help and Support - Loss of progress. Follow the instructions there.

I cannot even pull up Township! I have spent plenty of time and money and cannot even pull it up on the phone?? Help! My town is Utopia and I am the leader with 8 members... I just played yesterday!! Please respond...

Quote Originally Posted by Deegil View Post
    I cannot even pull up Township! I have spent plenty of time and money and cannot even pull it up on the phone?? Help! My town is Utopia and I am the leader with 8 members... I just played yesterday!! Please respond...
    Hi Deegil

Hard to help you with so little information. On what platform do you play ? What happen when you try to open the game ? Any message ? If you are on iOS or Android, did you install the update ?

I am Thriller Bark level 45, after I logged into my friend's account to help her town, I logged into mine and met the same problem as Linda Keith Stephens, now my account is my friend's account, what should I do to get back my town?

Quote Originally Posted by Corn View Post
    I am Thriller Bark level 45, after I logged into my friend's account to help her town, I logged into mine and met the same problem as Linda Keith Stephens, now my account is my friend's account, what should I do to get back my town?
    Hi Corn

You have to ask help from within the game you have right now. Click on the cog/gear - help and support - loss of progress - My town disappeared, how to get it back.

J ai le même problème. Avez vous eu une réponse du service client ?