Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Train skins

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the permanently blinking arrow on the train icon? I know it's to get me to change to the new skins but I don't like them and am happy with the ones I have. If I do have to change them, is it easy to change them back again? Sorry for being a dope about this but I've been too scared to try in case I can't change them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza400000 View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the permanently blinking arrow on the train icon? I know it's to get me to change to the new skins but I don't like them and am happy with the ones I have. If I do have to change them, is it easy to change them back again? ...
    Yes, you can change them back right away, change in any direction the same way as dnana described in the first post - or what the arrow is trying to show you
    and when you did it once, the arrow will vanish, too.

Thanks DD, I'll give that a try, anything to get rid of the blinking arrow 😂😂

yw, Eliza btw, you can also do the change back later, of course, if you want to have a look at them "in action" - I have left one changed (and the station), cos I find the difference between old and new funny to watch. The new one is so much faster, lol. (just optically when arriving or leaving - but exactly seeing them together is fun)