Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Train skins

Train skins

I have noticed quite a few people with only 1 train with the new skin, including 2 co-op mates (and myself, at first), so I think lots of people are confused.

You can add the new skin to all of your trains as soon as you get it, just do the same thing you did to skin the first 1 on the other 2...tap the station, tap the icon in the upper left, tap the train, tap the new skin, tap use.

Hope this helps someone! I wish we could talk to each other in the game!
    Last edited by dnana1; 03-14-2020 at 08:51 PM.
    Android>>>Wasteda Way, Kilanderville #KNKVXL

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

I changed mine back. Those high speed carriages look too much like passenger cars. Imo they look dopey with a slab or a shovel sitting there neatly each on their individual seats. They look a little better once the roofs have opened, but still.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I like em, I just wish they were cool blue like the station instead of that orangy-yellow.
    Android>>>Wasteda Way, Kilanderville #KNKVXL

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

The new trains are a bit too modern fir my town lol and i agree, they do look more like passenger cars. I like the station but it doesn’t goes as well with th old old trains so i’m sticking eith the originals.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The new trains are a bit too modern fir my town lol and i agree, they do look more like passenger cars. I like the station but it doesn’t goes as well with th old old trains so i’m sticking eith the originals.
    I went the other route, I kept the old station and have the modern trains. My town would be like a vintage village stop on the high speed rail.

I really like the look of the new train skins. Unfortunately I can't get them as I don't have the Gold Pass. I do enjoy seeing them in my neighbours towns though

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I really like the look of the new train skins. Unfortunately I can't get them as I don't have the Gold Pass. I do enjoy seeing them in my neighbours towns though
    There's a contest going on in the Township Mobil FB page where 3 winners will get a Gold Pass. Funny they'd announce a Gold Pass Prize over a week into the experiments when most have already bought it. But it would seriously reduce the competition down to just those who *haven't* bought it yet

I'm hoping they will come down eventually with a new update, I too didn't buy a Gold Pass.

I like the new skins and have them all in my town.
    I see them as passenger trains and ignore that there are none.
    I love watching the trains leave and the rails light up...it’s the little things lol

I regularly babysit my sister's grandbabies -- 18 month old twins. They don't cry about mom leaving if I suggest milking the cows or gathering eggs. They loved the old trains but were afraid of the sound of the new skins -- so I changed back to choo choo whoo whoo

Playing about 2 years; level 197; barn 3060