Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About farming in township,

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol DD, I am with you there
    w/b, sweetie

had to grin at your expression "not so keen" (on the products) - it was clear to me you would do almost everything for new trees, lol. And did you notice Harmman's choices of red, green, yellow? that variety would send all our tree lovers to heaven - I would agree but only WITHOUT yet more products! the mushroom plague was just enough!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    not sure what your aim in this or your next post is, sure we have to wait or pay - I was just contradicting your use of "we": You said "if we want a game close to reality", and I clarified that I don't, so no "we" in that aspect.
    " We " in Arabic which is my first language can be used to one self " my own " as royal mention to higher self or soul " or both "
    Last edited by Harmman420; 03-15-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    " We " in Arabic which is my first language can be used to oneself as royally mention since my nickname is harmman, ...
    LOL, I think we have that royal we in German, too, but you hopefully don't expect us to know such subtleties in whichever language - it's more like: first understanding is "I" is "I" (which you CAN use for yourself and your opinion, yanno), and "we" is "we". Easy, huh? So you will just have to live with answers like mine

LOL, I think we have that royal we in German, too, but you hopefully don't expect us to know such subtleties in whichever language - it's more like: first understanding is "I" is "I" (which you CAN use for yourself and your opinion, yanno), and "we" is "we". Easy, huh? So you will just have to live with answers like mine
    I replayed the topic one time & you replayed my own answers multi times, so you have to live with answers like mine
    you dont agree it's okay, I did not mention " you "
    I & we did not means you!
    , cool
    Again you can search and read word " WE " in arabic holly books, it can be said for one's.
    Answer that go for a question and I didn't question you, that simple! huh??
    Or answer can be without questions, or whome you answering or who specifically asked you? It called replay, it's a replay not answer, so even if I mean myself in this I maybe also mean my family, my group or any muggin' we that doesn't mean anything to do with " you " ! So live with it, and don't stop by every word that did not mention " you " that will make live hard.
    Last edited by Harmman420; 04-07-2020 at 07:13 AM.

w/b, sweetie

had to grin at your expression "not so keen" (on the products) - it was clear to me you would do almost everything for new trees, lol. And did you notice Harmman's choices of red, green, yellow? that variety would send all our tree lovers to heaven - I would agree but only WITHOUT yet more products! the mushroom plague was just enough!
    Thanks DD, great to be back!

Lol yes I knew you would understand my desire for new trees! Ah yes I have just read Harmman's post in full. Answer to the red, green or yellow is definitely all of them. Tree lovers heaven indeed
    Last edited by Downton; 03-15-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: ps. Thanks for keeping me updated about forum during my absence :)

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...Lol yes I knew you would understand my desire for new trees! ...Answer to the red, green or yellow is definitely all of them. Tree lovers heaven indeed
    lol, yeah, was clear The OP had such nice ideas with the setup and esp. the reasons for them (potassium and the like), but still - maybe Playrix can be convinced to put in the trees...

not exactly apples and all colours, but still ... trees!

Last edited by _DD_; 03-16-2020 at 12:09 AM. Reason: yvw :)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    I liked the way you described the idea beside the idea itself, but you did not say what kind of apples you want? The sweet red, the green, they yellow? Or all of them???
    Braeburn
    Honey Crisp
    Pippin or other good tart green apple NOT Granny Smith

lol, yeah, was clear The OP had such nice ideas with the setup and esp. the reasons for them (potassium and the like), but still - maybe Playrix can be convinced to put in the trees...

not exactly apples and all colours, but still ... trees!

Ooh yes please. And what a lovely house that would make for the Mayor of Downton!

For a REALLY novel approach, how about all 3, red yellow and green. What you get depends on how you feed the trees, or how long you wait to harvest them. Wouldn't THAT be exciting. Or how about yellow, green, red and BROWN! Brown apples occur when you take too long to harvest, but are an ingredient in Apple Tree Food!

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    For a REALLY novel approach, how about all 3, red yellow and green. What you get depends on how you feed the trees, or how long you wait to harvest them. Wouldn't THAT be exciting. Or how about yellow, green, red and BROWN! Brown apples occur when you take too long to harvest, but are an ingredient in Apple Tree Food!
    And cider is needed if we harvested apples
    But I guess they do have apples and other fruits " such as kiwi " in events temporary, it's exiting for me to have different things &variety stuff to do in game, and we all love to have the next level in game to enjoy doing new stuff, not everyone will like the idea, but who knows what's next!!
    Last edited by Harmman420; 03-17-2020 at 05:23 AM.