Thread: Ask about the spacious barn - 20% extension

Ask about the spacious barn - 20% extension

Hello, my english is not so good, that's why I use the Googel translator. So excuse me if the sentence is not good. I'm sorry if the question has already been asked, but I don't want to chase all the posts through Google Translate until I find the right one. Thanks for your understanding

The event "The Professor's Experiments" is currently active and various bonuses are being received. I received the "Spacious Barn" bonus.

What happens to the materials that go beyond the original capacity when the event is over?
    Example: Originally capacity 300 + bonus 20% = 360 The barn is filled with 340, what happens to the 40 materials when the event ends?

Another question, what happens if the barn is expanded during the bonus, should you pay attention to something?

I thank you in advance for your effort
    Greetings Heiko

Hi,

If your barn is over capacity when the bonus expires, the extra materials will not be lost, but you won't be able to add anything to the barn until you bring the inventory below the limit. So you'll just have to free some spaces (sell items, use them in factories, fill planes/helis/trains for you and your friends, etc) until you're back at your limit.

The same applies for example when you win items while playing the House of Luck, or win rewards in regatta/events, and your barn is already full. You still get those items, but you can't add anything to your barn until you make some room.

Hope this helps.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks 👍👍👍

Does anyone know if the purple Spacious Barn Booster will work on top of (in addition to) the Gold Pass spacious barn reward that is active until the end of the event?

Light of the World~Emily
    just_a_minute Yes, it does. It is quite fun to have so much barn space...until the event ends and you're back to real life!!!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 04-01-2020 at 08:50 PM. Reason: removed -at- symbol

And very very soon, that‘s exactly what‘s going to happen.

Light of the World~Emily
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    And very very soon, that‘s exactly what‘s going to happen.
    Sadly...

I hope I'm not too painfully sorry for this, but I'm thinking I will do the spacious barn booster on top of the gold bass spacious barn booster a little later today to make a huge barn. Then buy out the market a few times before the Double Reward event starts. In the morning, run the Generous Customer booster which gives you double on top of the Double Rewards from the event and see if I can make a quick million coins or so Then I can clear all my factory shelves that I'm stocking with the longest run products and get a big head start in the Industrial Boom event.

That should keep me busy... Thank goodness for Township while I'm stuck in my house during Shelter in Place orders!

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I hope I'm not too painfully sorry for this, but I'm thinking I will do the spacious barn booster on top of the gold bass spacious barn booster a little later today to make a huge barn. Then buy out the market a few times before the Double Reward event starts. In the morning, run the Generous Customer booster which gives you double on top of the Double Rewards from the event and see if I can make a quick million coins or so Then I can clear all my factory shelves that I'm stocking with the longest run products and get a big head start in the Industrial Boom event.

That should keep me busy... Thank goodness for Township while I'm stuck in my house during Shelter in Place orders!
    Good Luck.
    I would be more tempted to use it just as Prof Verne event ends to transition back to painfully small normal barn-size