Thread: Zoo expansion

Zoo expansion

When will you have expansions available for the zoo. There is plenty of space available.

I’ve asked this questions many times and have not received an answer.... good luck.

The forum is made up of players helping players, therefore the question cannot be answered accurately.
    Playrix devs and their admins rarely come in so they may not see your question.
    Unfortunately we just have to wait.
    Fingers crossed they give us some soon.

The have given us a couple extra parcels in upgrades sometimes, so I imagine we'll see some sooner or later.

They call it a wish list but rarely come in to see what players would like? What’s the point then? I’m not slamming your reply Cuddz.... thanks for taking the time to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by mbt714 View Post
    They call it a wish list but rarely come in to see what players would like? What’s the point then? I’m not slamming your reply Cuddz.... thanks for taking the time to reply.
    This isn’t the wish list, and we have no idea how often they pop in to look at it.
    You can find the wish list https://forum.playrix.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Wish-List