Thread: adding friends

adding friends

Why is it so difficult to request or find friends? How do I get the invite codes?

I found it easier to take the initiative myself.

Anytime someone fills a crate for you, send them a friend invitation. A lot of times, you'll get a pop up saying their friend list is full, but sometimes you'll find one that's not full and that player will be happy to accept you as a friend.

Also, do help others when you can. Some of those may result in that player asking to friend you.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Amen tspivey.. Its a confusing process which I have yet to figure out. I pretty much gave up on figuring it out over a year ago. It should be a more intuitive process and should be explained with a tutorial or something.

Plus on Android, not sure about the other platforms, you have a limit of 50 from that platform. The rest have to come from different platforms and you can't tell the differene. You used to be able to ad they were a differen color background. Not it's just hit and miss, mostly misses.

In my game, there is the little blue Facebook symbol in front of the friends name in the friend bar.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

You can find your invite code under settings then click on “about the game”. It should be there and allow you to copy. Here is mine if you would like to be friends. ZDPDLX. Or you could go to the co op, The A Team.

Quote Originally Posted by tspivey76 View Post
    Why is it so difficult to request or find friends? How do I get the invite codes?
    You can also get invite codes from other players that posted in these threads (depending on what platform you're playing on). You can also post yours in there, so others can add you.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-17-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have the same question? Have you found out how to find and add friends?My neighbor and I wanted to become friends but when I put in her code it came back 'no name found' she put mine in and got the same response. Then she told me to find her co op but when I put in the name Eastside USA it also came back not found. Any hints on how to connect with friends playing the game.

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts

Quote Originally Posted by tspivey76 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie54 View Post
    I have the same question? Have you found out how to find and add friends?My neighbor and I wanted to become friends but when I put in her code it came back 'no name found' she put mine in and got the same response. Then she told me to find her co op but when I put in the name Eastside USA it also came back not found. Any hints on how to connect with friends playing the game.
    It sounds as though you're playing on different platforms. The game has three versions - one for Windows, one for Mac, and one for iOS/Android/Kindle and they aren't compatible with each other unfortunately. So if one of you is playing on one version, and the other on another, you won't be able to become friends.