Thread: Reserved Tasks Rules

Reserved Tasks Rules

Hi there,
    In regatta every co-op know about reserved tasks, that actually someone who wanna do it next, and no one should take it or " delete it " for that someone want it next!
    But not every co-op members will respect this, so I think about what if the reserved task cannot be taken by anyone else until the reserve time finish.
    Also cannot be deleted by leaders if it was reserved!
    Do you think this will help?

But what is the co-op has a rule of 135 point tasks only? Someone reserves a 132 point task? Then what? As a leader I would be pissed if I couldn't delete that reserve. Just saying
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

What if the rule is no reservation on HoL and a player do it anyway ? As a leader I would end up kicking that player, is that better ? What if the rule is a max 2 hours on reservation ?

Each co-op makes it's own rules for the regatta, including how to use the reservation. It is up to the leader(s) to enforce the rules.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Will I've been before in co-op on Board that don't allow reserving tasks at all, but I posted about those who had it in there co-op
    And I'm posting to know others opinions

I think a coop leader should still be able to dump a task.

I think the current set up where players get an extra pop up warning they are about to take a reserved task is a good middle ground. Some coops use the reserve to say "do not dump, I'll take it if no one else wants it first."

As mentioned above, the coop leader needs to make rules about reservations - whether they are allowed at all or whether they are restricted to certain kinds of tasks (e.g. boats, factories, crops). There also needs to be an understanding when it is ok to take someone's reserve, if ever.

The leader then needs to enforce those rules by either dropping offenders from the coop or restricting them from racing.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    Will I've been before in co-op on Board that don't allow reserving tasks at all, but I posted about those who had it in there co-op
    And I'm posting to know others opinions
    If you type reservation into the search bar, you will find hundreds of posts on this subject with a lot of opinions
    But to answer your original question-reserves that cannot be taken or cancelled would not help. It would cause worse problems
    Last edited by JayS; 03-13-2020 at 05:37 PM.

We have 15 active players in my co-op and our only rule is to respect reservations and I say that in our co-op description. We dont have any other requirements, we do what we want or need to do to benefit our towns. We always place in the top 5 of our gold league and have won twice. We respect reservations because we are good at prepping and we dont want peoples work to be wasted. I recently had to kick someone who was with us a few months and inexplicably started stealing reservations. She did not respond to requests to stop, so after 5 chances, she was gone. This is the only problem we have had in the 2 years I have been leader.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, Flower Power #FY8SG4

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    If you type reservation into the search bar, you will find hundreds of posts on this subject with a lot of opinions
    But to answer your original question-reserves that cannot be taken or cancelled would not help. It would cause worse problems
    Most of topics in forums are similar, so I don't need to search if I wanted to post, I saw topics that says regatta isn't fear and I don't agree, I saw threads complaining about taking recereved tasks, but my topic opinion was about " rule the recereved tasks by leaders or by game developer or both, or none, I'm not having problem with it I just enjoy a cool game & share my thoughts, I just find it annoying to other players in any co-op who gotta have there reserved tasks with good high points deleted or selected by another member.
    thanks for sharing anyway.
    Last edited by Harmman420; 03-14-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    We have 15 active players in my co-op and our only rule is to respect reservations and I say that in our co-op description. We dont have any other requirements, we do what we want or need to do to benefit our towns. We always place in the top 5 of our gold league and have won twice. We respect reservations because we are good at prepping and we dont want peoples work to be wasted. I recently had to kick someone who was with us a few months and inexplicably started stealing reservations. She did not respond to requests to stop, so after 5 chances, she was gone. This is the only problem we have had in the 2 years I have been leader.
    Thanks for sharing