Thread: House Of Luck

House Of Luck

I really LOVE this game. I have a suggestion that during the activity time, players can win the decoration in the house of luck. Of course, the possability is considered that you can definitely get one by 30 times playing the House Of Luck(150four leaves grass)

They could also maybe eliminate "rewards" like bricks or slabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    They could also maybe eliminate "rewards" like bricks or slabs.
    Allow me the play Devil's Advocate on this. Given the flood of posts like "Why don't my trains bring me bricks?" I would think people would be happy to get that last slab or pane of glass or whatever from an HOL chest (or full plane reward or island chest).

Of course those people would be offset by folks like yourself (and I) who'd like to see real rewards in "reward chests" (although I'm occasionally happy to get 4xHammers in a regatta reward).

I think I'm resigned to this being one of those "make some people happy / make some people unhappy" conundrums where no solution will satisfy everyone.

Well you can win T-cash in the house of luck and buy the decorations? While I would love to get event decorations in the house of luck, I would not like to be the owner of 10 broccoli trees from the last event... much rather get the T-cash and buy what I want/don't have yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fever Dreams View Post
    I really LOVE this game. I have a suggestion that during the activity time, players can win the decoration in the house of luck. Of course, the possability is considered that you can definitely get one by 30 times playing the House Of Luck(150four leaves grass)
    I loved your suggestion, they also do add precious items to be winned in the house of luck, so adding precious kind of town decorations to the chests may happen
    Last edited by Harmman420; 03-15-2020 at 04:26 AM.

I fully agree with you! Some people no longer need building materials but there are plenty of people who still do