Thread: Suggestions for Exciting New Purple Boosters

Suggestions for Exciting New Purple Boosters

1. Add barn materials option at the Market for coins not tcash (24hrs)
    2. 2x products brought by ship (48 hrs)
    3. 50% faster factory production on individual factory(36 hrs)
    4. 50% faster land expansion construction (72 hrs)
    5. 50% off sale on 1 expansion, building, house or zoo enclosure.

Anybody else have some ideas for new "limited edition boosters". Having them as prizes for the mini games should exponentially increase participation.!

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    1. Add barn materials option at the Market for coins not tcash (24hrs)
    2. 2x products brought by ship (48 hrs)
    3. 50% faster factory production on individual factory(36 hrs)
    4. 50% faster land expansion construction (72 hrs)
    5. 50% off sale on 1 expansion, building, house or zoo enclosure.

Anybody else have some ideas for new "limited edition boosters". Having them as prizes for the mini games should exponentially increase participation.!
    In #1 I meant that you could ask Raja for specific barn materials or tools or expansion equipment just like you can for products and mining stuff.

I'd like a booster we can buy with gems to reduce the time for new zoo orders to come up..

Is there already one reducing the return time for planes? If not, that one would be useful too.

Personally, I've never felt a need to rush a land expansion.

I also doubt I would ever buy a booster good on only one factory, especially as we already have one for 30% time off all factories. I'd no doubt use it sooner or later if I won one as a prize, though. I think it would mainly be useful for a factory task, so 36 hours is a bit excessive. I think it might be hazardous to have two boosters so similar, and probably end up with people mad because they activated the wrong one.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-12-2020 at 02:47 AM.

I love these ideas! Thanks for requesting them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I'd like a booster we can buy with gems to reduce the time for new zoo orders to come up..
    I would love this!

I'd also like a booster that gave you a percentage more in the market from Raj (like if the max is 12 sugar, you could get 15), like the reward that was available in the first Gold Pass.

Whether by a booster or game enhancement, I'd like them to add a help request feature to the barn where we could specify nail, hammer or paint. They may want to put a timer on that one.