Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When will we get new CBs & zoo animals?

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Priscilla your town sounds lovely, I would love to look at it, how to find it please? =)

To DD. Yes I agree this isn't normally where to do that but mikeloveshockey asked me.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    My educated guess is very close to yours!! I reconstructed the worksheet I was using last year to finish up the last 5 CB's and I'm gonna guess 125 bricks, 42 drills, and 41 jackhammers! Since the lighthouse, the regular building materials needed have alternated slabs/brick/glass/slabs/bricks/glass, etc, so since the pool hall needed slabs, it looks like bricks are next. Once the experiments are over and my barn goes back to its normal 1093, I'm going to sell all my saws and see what happens.
    Oh, I misread my spreadsheet or typed "glass" when I meant "bricks". In either event you are correct, bricks should be next up. Thanks for correcting me.

I need to go back and fix my older posts so as to not mislead anyone but I can't fix the posts that quote the old (and now incorrect) ones.
    Last edited by cdosr; 03-21-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    To DD. Yes I agree this isn't normally where to do that but mikeloveshockey asked me.
    ok, and why did you ignore my main hint, that your town can't be found w/o the stated more info? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Oh, I misread my spreadsheet or typed "glass" when I meant "bricks". In either event you are correct, bricks should be next up. Thanks for correcting me.

I need to go back and fix my older posts so as to not mislead anyone but I can't fix the posts that quote the old (and now incorrect) ones.
    Rockin, glad to know my little system might be right, lol! You could quote the posts with the incorrect info in them and add the new info, no?

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Rockin, glad to know my little system might be right, lol! You could quote the posts with the incorrect info in them and add the new info, no?
    FYI - here's the actual spreadsheet, the pattern is easy to see

Community Buildings.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

I edited the quotes to say bricks instead of glass, found two of them, let me know if there are more somewhere that i missed, and i can fix them
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I edited the quotes to say bricks instead of glass, found two of them, let me know if there are more somewhere that i missed, and i can fix them
    Thanks dread And thanks for calling it a "typo"

I don't think we will be getting new community buildings until our expansions get closer to our population cap. Educated guess may be sometime this summer. Maybe even longer if devs are on a lockdown of some kind

Cdosr's suggestion to put community buildings and houses in storage without losing populations is a great idea. I have only 2 small areas where I can use decorations (1 area is permanent the other I use for current deco). My town is nicely put together (if I do say so myself), but I would like if it was less crowded.