Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City market

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It is one normal purchase, though, right? not one item, but once for whatever he finds for the desired item (max. amount)?
    Yes, it's one normal purchase. As I explained, I thot it was a freebie for 1 day rather than have to pay the 12TC, didn't want anyone else making that mistake.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, no co-op

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Jus5 to add...you still get the discount if you use them and then hire the dealer as usual.
    I just use one then hire him...so not sure if it applies if you use more.
    My experience was that, having not taken the discount when first offered, it took a lot of the one time coupons before the discount came back, at least 5 or 6.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Yes, I think that’s what was meant. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Yep, single use. e.g. 13 bronze/15 picks/3 diadems
    thanks, Schätzelchens!

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    .... As I explained, I thot it was a freebie for 1 day ...
    yes, I got that but you also said "one item", and that was the confusing expression.

Yep, single use. e.g. 13 bronze/15 picks/3 diadems

Cuddz types faster and better
    Oops..sorry JayS lol

Oops..sorry JayS lol
    Why sorry? Not needed.
    Answers like busses, better in threes than none at all

... Answers like busses, better in threes than none at all
    lol, interesting comparison - busses?! have you ever seen THREE for the same goal/direction, at the same time? (except if there were road works or the like holding them up)
    And how do you decide then? *G*

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, interesting comparison - busses?! have you ever seen THREE for the same goal/direction, at the same time? (except if there were road works or the like holding them up)
    And how do you decide then? *G*
    It's a common cliché in England _DD_ - you wait ages/all day for a bus and then three come along at the same time (and yes, it does happen, and quite frequently!). So in terms of Township we might say that waiting for that last brick/saw/paint which takes days to arrive, and then we seem to get lots, is like waiting all day for a bus.........

(I'm guessing the German bus system is probably more efficient than the British one )
    Last edited by JJay; 03-13-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    It's a common cliché in England _DD_ - you wait ages/all day for a bus and then three come along at the same time (and yes, it does happen, and quite frequently!). ...
    oh it was understandable, but indeed an unknown expression/clichė here. Not sure whether it's due to efficiency of the systems, lol. - anyway, that's why I called it interesting, and you gave the background now (I'd have assumed rather it was personal experience), thanks!