Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Btw Ruud, lovely story, sounds pretty where you live. You've got me wondering where the Scottish Highlanders came from though?!
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Frae the Hielans?
    Not seeing the connection though.
    Excuses mois lazyness in translation
    These 'Schotse Hooglanders' are maybe more recognizable when I name them Highland Cows.

The parks in my city have been maintained for several years according to the 'natural management' principle.
    The highland cattle have been there since the beginning and there have never been any incidents between these animals and the walking public.
    Only in winter does a young bull ever want to try whether the ice in the ditch is strong enough. The grass on the other side seems a little greener to him.
    But apart from a wet suit through a quick rescue, that is a learning moment that will stay with him for the rest of his life.

An asphalted cycle path has been laid in another park closer to my work so that you cycle in the middle of these cows.
    Only in the night do I drive around that park to avoid collisions in the dark.
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    This is brilliant!!! 😮 fits perfectly!
    Thank you Dread... 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Excuses mois lazyness in translation
    These 'Schotse Hooglanders' are maybe more recognizable when I name them Highland Cows.

The parks in my city have been maintained for several years according to the 'natural management' principle.
    The highland cattle have been there since the beginning and there have never been any incidents between these animals and the walking public.
    Only in winter does a young bull ever want to try whether the ice in the ditch is strong enough. The grass on the other side seems a little greener to him.
    But apart from a wet suit through a quick rescue, that is a learning moment that will stay with him for the rest of his life.

An asphalted cycle path has been laid in another park closer to my work so that you cycle in the middle of these cows.
    Only in the night do I drive around that park to avoid collisions in the dark.
    Bonnie Beasties (Bonnie=Scots for beautiful/pretty)
    Docile too except for new mums.
    Apologies-I overlooked the sentence about them in your post, hence my confusion.

Good but strange that part of Holland full of Highland Coos and the Highlands full of Fresians.

Aha, makes sense now Ruud. I was wondering if DD's neanderthal was a Scotsman seeking his kilt! Lol, fair comment Cuddz..it was beautiful though. I also have that child inside, (your rainbow tree-house looks really sweet) and placed my Book accordingly.

In the top left corner of my town is my mystical area. It's screened off by trees. The magic school is on Count Dracula's estate. He sleeps in the garden with his black cat because it's safer there. Also on his estate he also has a pool ( he enjoys night time skinny dipping) Stonehenge, some sheep and a nervous ufo. He often consults the Book of Nature there in the fresh air.

I haven't edited because somehow I delete, I have taken a screenshot but haven't learnt how to insert it yet.
    Tag: G3H65P Levels:- Township: 117 Fishdom: 3000

Bonnie Beasties (Bonnie=Scots for beautiful/pretty)
    Docile too except for new mums.
    Apologies-I overlooked the sentence about them in your post, hence my confusion.

Good but strange that part of Holland full of Highland Coos and the Highlands full of Fresians.
    Are they part of an exchange program? Expats?
    A student project focused on milk production and camouflage?
    I assume it's not all black and white
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Aha, makes sense now Ruud. I was wondering if DD's neanderthal was a Scotsman seeking his kilt! Lol, fair comment Cuddz..it was beautiful though. I also have that child inside, (your rainbow tree-house looks really sweet) and placed my Book accordingly.
    In the top left corner of my town is my mystical area. It's screened off by trees. The magic school is on Count Dracula's estate. He sleeps in the garden with his black cat because it's safer there. Also on his estate he also has a pool ( he enjoys night time skinny dipping) Stonehenge, some sheep and a nervous ufo. He often consults the Book of Nature there in the fresh air.
    I haven't edited because somehow I delete, I have taken a screenshot but haven't learnt how to insert it yet.
    Just one step at the time hbv. You get there I am sure!

Nice story about your Count in the scary corner.
    Good thing then we have no nightmode while he is skipping his dippy.. ahm dipping his skinny *g*

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Are they part of an exchange program? Expats?
    A student project focused on milk production and camouflage?
    I assume it's not all black and white
    On a serious note- because fresians give a high milk yield.
    They have passports and full documentation so better off, administratively, than me....harrumph....but no politics aloud on forum.....
    As to camouflage, they're hiding among the hordes of migrant zebras :P

On a serious note- because fresians give a high milk yield.
    They have passports and full documentation so better off, administratively, than me....harrumph....but no politics aloud on forum.....
    As to camouflage, they're hiding among the hordes of migrant zebras :P
    191008095125-painting-cows-zebras-trnd-exlarge-169.jpg
    Did you hear painting cows like Zebras has another benefit: they are not attractive to flies. If the bull likes their pajamas is yet unknown