Thread: Removing players that don't work and replacing them

Removing players that don't work and replacing them

I have a 2 part question, when I kick people that are not playing at all, I can't replace them, I have about 5 that are just members that are not working on the game at all, but I am scared to kick them. I don't have 12 members but only 5-6 that are playing the game. 2 I guess my question is how do I get NEW members, the game says I am at my limit. If that is because I have kicked some, why can't you allow new members to join Co-OP.?

How do I replace my members that I have kicked with new members? I have not been allowed to add. Game says I'm at my limit. I only have 12 members including me as leader.

I'm not sure whether you're talking about two different things here. You can only invite people who are on your friends list to join your co-op. But you are only allowed to have 50 in-game friends. If you have reached this limit you would have to "un-friend" some people before you can add more. Alternatives are to link your game to Facebook where you can add many more friends, or to advertise for co-op members, either in the relevant thread here, or in one of the many groups on social media. Good luck.

Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Another alternative is to have members from your Coop invite some of their friends.
    Or set the Coop status to "open" and see who comes in. That will need a bit of clarification in coop coop chat then, though - about rules and participation and all.

And you can check the thread with player ads also:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1318798

Note how to contact them (no Coop ads in that thread).

I also think that the msg about being limited refers to your Friends list. Every Coop can have 30 members, no other limit.