Thread: Tcash Tab

Tcash Tab

Hello... I have had my Tcash taken twice without spending it on anything. This has happened in under 4 months. Once in December 2019 (203 tcash) and now in March 2020 (65 tcash). I sent endless messages to playrix but got no acknowledgement or reply or refund. Thank so much for that playrix by the way. I am very saddened and highly upset about this and from what I gather so are so many other players that have had Tcash gone missing for no reason at all. I do love this game and we all work hard to get Tcash so we can buy so many lovely things in the game but to have our Tcash taken from us for no reason is absolutely wrong. It like a the bank taking out cash from your account but unlike playrix, a bank gives you details on how your money is handled. Deposits, withdrawals etc....
    I never accidentally spent my Tcash, maybe some did but I did not.
    From all indication, playrix never refunds players Tcash. No player is yet to say “I got a refund for my missing Tcash from playrix”. Due to playrix’s inability to acknowledge or reply or do something about our issues I have come up with a suggestion which will hopefully be helpful to all players and playrix.

So my suggestion is that playrix have a tab in the game we can check on Tcash and Tcash spent. When clicked on, It will open up on all the Tcash you have available and the Tcash spent in the game. It will indicate how much Tcash was spent at a particular time, what you spent the Tcash on, what time it was spent. All the details necessary to show how you spend your Tcash as you spend it so we also have a copy of what playrix claims they have on there end.
    This can also work for coins spent, market boxes and factory boxes. I have heard people complain of missing coins and boxes too. If we have this tab, it will keep details of all boxes that each player has bought over time so cases of missing boxes can be sorted. This I would like to be way to keep us all honest so no false claims are made from either sides. I maybe wrong about this but after I have had Tcash taken from me twice for no reason at all, something needs to be done and transparency of Tcash dealings is what comes to mind. I can’t have my Tcash disappearing become a habit for playrix.
    Last edited by Toriepearl; 03-08-2020 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Typo

OMG!!!!! Thank goodness I am not crazy the same thing just happened to me.

I went to bed with 70 something Tcash got a free gold balloon this morning with $5 and collected a reward for $8 and the helping hand. I helped someone in my co-op, by using the helping hand, then noticed I only had $34. I said something in my co-op chat then it dropped to $32.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Because Playrix wants before and after pictures before they will do anything.

Do you have the use t-cash button turned on in other settings? I not turn it on. I accidentally spent a 100 t-cash for a deck of cards in the zoo before I noticed it was not on.
    I know this is a silly question but it happened to me.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Do you have the use t-cash button turned on in other settings? I not turn it on. I accidentally spent a 100 t-cash for a deck of cards in the zoo before I noticed it was not on.
    Beware, this confirmation button doesn't work everywhere in the game. See the DETAILS about where.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you Lady And again I learn something new from this place.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Yes I made sure it was turned on, which it has been since I started. But it doesn't give you a warning for everything. 😭