Thread: What is the use of Airport Leaderboard Points?

What is the use of Airport Leaderboard Points?

I have been playing this game for last 3 years and presently at Level 109. But since beginning I am unable to understand the usage of Airport Leaderboard Points. I think they are useless and unnecessary a comparison table is created. Can anyone help please? If they are of no use, Playrix should eliminate the points.
    Last edited by Ravi; 02-23-2020 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Spellings error

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    I have been playing this game for last 3 years and presently at Level 109. But since beginning I am unable to understand the usage of Airport Leaderboard Points. I think they are useless and unnecessary a comparison table is created. Can anyone help please? If they are of no use, Playrix should eliminate the points.
    To my knowledge their given just for ranking purposes. The people in the top 100 all have high town ‘likes’ as I’m assuming it’s one of few ways to view other peoples towns. I often view people on the plane leaderboard to get ideas for decorating my own town.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    ...I’m assuming it’s one of few ways to view other peoples towns. I often view people on the plane leaderboard to get ideas for decorating my own town.
    I do the same x 2.
    Why should it be eliminated? it doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it cost us money

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Yes, most of the global type leaderboards in this game are fairly pointless, as very few players care about those competitions. As mentioned above, though, most of the players found on these lists are very long time players with very well developed towns.

You earn points for fully loaded cargo holds in your planes and for helping other players load them upsers.