Thread: Getting to Top 200 as solo player

Getting to Top 200 as solo player

Hallo everyone!

Just wondering if it is possible to get to TOP 200 as solo Player and if it is, what is the best way to do it?

Top 200 what? I'm not sure what you mean.

Global Leader Board. I haven't really paid attention to the how and why of the GLB. I know in looking at it I see 2 man teams and 30 man teams... person teams? people teams? anyway.

I don't remember seeing a solo but I'm sure someone can tell you about it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfaery View Post
    Hallo everyone!

Just wondering if it is possible to get to TOP 200 as solo Player and if it is, what is the best way to do it?
    The "ranking score" for the GLB includes a "Size Bonus" which is 0 for solo co-ops and "large" for a full 30 member (all racing) co-op. So you're chances of scoring high as a solo racer is very slim.

Click HERE for the info in the Wiki. There may have been some tweaks since the Wiki was updated but it is essentially the same computation for the GLB Ranking Score.

I did see at least one solo player in top 200 a while ago, so it is possible, although probably involves a lot of tcash, and as little dumping as possible to avoid the dumping penalty.

Probably not a lot of competition for solo co-ops at gold league level.

Doug
    Windows platform

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    I did see at least one solo player in top 200 a while ago, so it is possible, although probably involves a lot of tcash, and as little dumping as possible to avoid the dumping penalty.

Probably not a lot of competition for solo co-ops at gold league level.

Doug
    Windows platform
    That's windows though. If you look at any of the leaderboards, mobile has way bigger number. During one color splash I was in the top 10 on windows. On android with that amount of playtime I would barely get into top 200.