Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's bake a cake

Let's bake a cake

About 75 days to go before my three-year Township anniversary.

A good opportunity to start working on the Big Cake so that the delicacy for celebrating is ready for that festive event.

What was your reason for making the Big cake?

And talking about Cake: do you remember Bessville's comments on ... Township-themed ( Christmas / Birthday) cake?
    Who ever baked such a cake or other pastries based on this wonderful game?

I made the big cake so I could place it in my wedding district.

I haven't even bought it yet. I'm still working (well, not actually working) on the snowman

I think that's a fun idea though, to give yourself a target. Add 3 years, will they add a pig to the statue?
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I made the big cake so I could place it in my wedding district.
    What a nice idea to place it in your wedding area.
    We are celebrating our 15th anniversary on September 9th this year. To celebrate that with colleague Forummers, this is certainly a nice hint.

And so the big cake can be used to share more celebrations; ingame or in real life
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

I made the cake a while ago and somehow it got put in storage and I completely forgot about it. I did an overhaul of my feed mills/animals/factories recently and had some extra space so I just brought the cake back out Thanks for the reminder!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

I did the cake because I used to make wedding cakes and I wanted to learn the process. The only other ones I've bothered with is the spaceport because space and The Tree of Light to spark joy.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, Flower Power #FY8SG4

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I haven't even bought it yet. I'm still working (well, not actually working) on the snowman

I think that's a fun idea though, to give yourself a target. Add 3 years, will they add a pig to the statue?
    Creating the Snowman is also a nice project.
    Working with targets if it is on development of CB's, factories, Zoo or just one or more decorations is a good lead on working in your town.
    I know the Celebration Fountain adds an animal every year.
    A Customizable skin for the Big Cake... Nice idea!!!!
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to

Different skins for the cake are a fantastic idea! There could be several different types for all of the seasons/holidays.. Hopefully they wouldn't require us to assemble the whole cake again though lol..
    I built my cake to be the centerpiece of my food/play area in my zoo, I love all the pretty flowers and fruits on it, I envision it as a place to sit, relax and people watch =)
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I made the cake a while ago and somehow it got put in storage and I completely forgot about it. I did an overhaul of my feed mills/animals/factories recently and had some extra space so I just brought the cake back out Thanks for the reminder!
    You are welcome just-a-minute
    So me mentioning it was the occasion or is it the celebration of completing your Town so far?

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    I did the cake because I used to make wedding cakes and I wanted to learn the process. The only other ones I've bothered with is the spaceport because space and The Tree of Light to spark joy.
    Aha, making wedding cakes, now that is interesting for the second part of my first post.
    You are still practicing?

A "Let's..." thread without the extra layer off the sauce named Township in real life (TS IRL), that is not my style lol
    And the first picture I had in mind was this one:

Not a wedding cake but a Bday cake!
    I found it on Pinterest and believe me there is a treasure chest fully filled up with tasty Creations like this one out there!
    I assume there must be at least one TS player in that family.
    Anyone recognize his / hers creation? Please come forward and tell us all about the creation process, the receivement by the Bday boy or girl and last but not least the taste and flavour of the cake.