Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spreadsheet for making goods

Nope, you're not missing it. I posted this thread just to see what people thought and after a little while of testing, I found some issues and am also re-working the sheet. I do plan to make it available soon and will post it as soon as it's ready. Thanks for the interest in it.

This is really interesting! Glad I'm not the only one that is 'crazy' enough to create a spreadsheet for the game. But mine is nowhere as in-depth as yours. Mine only focuses on ores and ingots to tell me how much (more) I need to buy from the dealer whenever I use his services. And yes it has helped me greatly, especially so that I don't over-buy certain ores or under-buy others.

As for the time spent, I know I spent many hours, so yours must have been way more. Very impressed with what you've come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    This is really interesting! Glad I'm not the only one that is 'crazy' enough to create a spreadsheet for the game. But mine is nowhere as in-depth as yours. Mine only focuses on ores and ingots to tell me how much (more) I need to buy from the dealer whenever I use his services. And yes it has helped me greatly, especially so that I don't over-buy certain ores or under-buy others.

As for the time spent, I know I spent many hours, so yours must have been way more. Very impressed with what you've come up with.
    The "crazy's" always seem to find each other . I've been unemployed for the past 7 months, so got a bit more time than usual but the game me so addicted and brought out my obsessive and efficient tendencies. It's an odd combination but it's the one that gave me the will to create the sheet.

That's a great idea on the ores and ingots, I've been working on that the last few days too and would be handy to have a tracker for that too.