Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City market

City market

Under the man in the city market I have a bag with number 5 next to it so 5 bags it said when I won them it's for getting items faster but doesn't work advice please

Quote Originally Posted by Cooperstown View Post
    Under the man in the city market I have a bag with number 5 next to it so 5 bags it said when I won them it's for getting items faster but doesn't work advice please
    Each bag allows you to use the dealer once for free

You can only use the bags to get ONE ITEM when you haven't paid for the dealer with township cash. I only mention it because I mistakenly thought it was for ONE DAY. That was before I started reading the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooperstown View Post
    when I won them it's for getting items faster but doesn't work advice please
    Are you still limited by the one hour wait time in between dealer purchases? I was under the assumption that if you have 5 bags, you will be able to make a purchase from the dealer 5 times, but you won't get the items faster. I don't know since I have yet to use the free bags. They are horribly undervalued for players that always have Raj on hire because once you use a bag you are not immediately eligible for the 10 day dealer discount like you are when you run out of time with the hired dealer.

Yep, still have to wait an hour and lose the 18 TC discount for renewing previous ten day hire straightway. The temporary glitch of using 5 in a row to get bigger discount has been fixed afaik.

Jus5 to add...you still get the discount if you use them and then hire the dealer as usual.
    I just use one then hire him...so not sure if it applies if you use more.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Each bag allows you to use the dealer once for free
    Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    You can only use the bags to get ONE ITEM ...
    It is one normal purchase, though, right? not one item, but once for whatever he finds for the desired item (max. amount)?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It is one normal purchase, though, right? not one item, but once for whatever he finds for the desired item (max. amount)?
    Yes, I think that’s what was meant. You hire him to search for whichever item you want.
    Once you purchase the item you have to hire him again after the hours rest using either another bag or the usual way.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yep, single use. e.g. 13 bronze/15 picks/3 diadems

Cuddz types faster and better
    Last edited by JayS; 03-11-2020 at 09:15 AM.

The booster coupon that speeds up market refresh is stored in the Laboratory. It's the red one with the cash register called Vibrant Market.

There is also a purple Busy Trade coupon that reduces dealer break time from 1 hour to 30 minutes. This one is only useful when you have hired Raja (market guy) for a day or longer.