Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck On Level 87

Stuck On Level 87

No matter how I plan or try to line up my moves. I can't beat it. Have yet to get all the gnomes and acorns. Ideas please. Thanks in advance.

Now I am on the same level and I can not figure out a any strategy. Is there any logic when acoms appear? Sometimes with much luck and many bombs I found all the gnoms, but never I collected all the acoms. I think, it's better to concentrate first on the double iced edge...

Hi there,

Oh man, I was stuck on this level for a while. I shudder to think about it. I'm almost positive I ended up spending the 900g for some extra moves. I totally agree with you Veronika, focusing on the double ice is definitely the priority. The bottom ice is a great place to start; making matches down lower in the middle area will generate more auto matches but the top is where I often got stuck. I found I had the best results when I saved up a few power ups before detonating them. The few rainbow blasts you do create will be crucial for getting that critical square that you just can't seem to get a match by. Pay very close attention to where the gnomes are. This is another level where I caught myself trying to clear everything instead of just the squares that were hiding the gnomes. Any time you can detonate a power up near the top that will break some ice, do it! The top can be a tricky to get freed up so take every opportunity you can to clear ice. After the ice is clear, focus more on the bottom as auto matches will do some clearing for you up top. You're just going to have to keep trying until luck falls in your favour. As always, don't give up, even if it seems hopeless. Make sure every move is purposeful and reasonable, crazy things can happen in the final few moves.

I wish you both luck!

Thank you, it is nice to read to be on the right way. Indeed it is difficult to create AND detonate explosivs at the upper area. I have given up to try to plan effects. Everything falls and moves unexpected. Only the water does mostly what I expect. I look very carefully where the gnomes are under the green gras.
    O.k. I start a new attempt right now!

Level 87 I am stuck too

Quote Originally Posted by Veronika Waschke View Post
    Thank you, it is nice to read to be on the right way. Indeed it is difficult to create AND detonate explosivs at the upper area. I have given up to try to plan effects. Everything falls and moves unexpected. Only the water does mostly what I expect. I look very carefully where the gnomes are under the green gras.
    O.k. I start a new attempt right now!
    There is a gnome top row first two blocks. Gnome far right bottom two blocks. Gnome bottom row last two blocks and a gnome far left top two blocks and then the two huge ones in the center block. Kinda helps to know that. I have been very close a couple times. Still stuck though.

I have got it!! Thank you, it was very helpful, to know, the gnoms didn't changed their places.

Hooray! Good to know. I assumed they changed places. I`ll have to remember that they don`t on this level.

Hard level 87

I have spent well over a week and can't even come close to solving this level. I barely get half the acorns and to get 60 seems almost impossible, is there a wAy to expose more acorns or any suggestions That might help, I'm now frustrated and would hate to quit playin

I think the trick to that level is to recognise when the river sets up matches for you, this saves you from having to make most of the matches yourself. Try to make as many bombs as possible in order to clear up the space so more acorns can fill in. Also prioritise getting the gnomes first because that goal is harder in this level.
    Don't use any rainbow blasts until the last few rounds. Remember that you can use rainbow blasts on acorns, so don't bother trying to take out acorns during the first three quarters of the game unless they are in the way of a gnome.

Not enough acorns in level 87

I never get enough acorns to pass the level. Is there a trick to get more to fall?