Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fungus Among Us

The Fungus Among Us

Playrix, you dropped the ball with your latest update and especially so with the paltry number of new mushroom factory recipes. What were you thinking?! Only seven? You could have made this update world class but you wanted to play it safe didn’t you? It was disappointing for me, for everyone.

If you don’t mind, I want to encourage you to slam us with more mushroom recipes and I will help you out since your staff doesn’t seem to be able. Go for it! We should have at least 12 mushroom recipes in our factories and here is how you get there.

Candy Factory – Chocolate Covered Mushrooms

Beverage Factory – Mushroom Tea

Ice Cream Factory – Mushroom Sherbet

Pastry Factory – Mushroom Tarts

Fast Food Restaurant – Mushroom Sliders

That wasn’t so hard was it?

With 12 recipes it will take us 5 barn upgrades to catch up to where we were before your Shroom Upgrade. The way it stands now it only takes us 3 barn upgrades to catch up which isn’t enough of a challenge for your players.

If you do what I have suggested, you should see a much better uptick in Tcash spending in your game.

Just trying to help,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Hmmmm chocolate covered mushrooms. Lol

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

You left out the veggie dog at the hot dog factory, the only factory that could actually use another recipe.

The moment I read about mushrooms in the beta I knew this was a terrible idea. Yet still there were posters who thought it sounded swell.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-04-2020 at 03:58 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

ROFLMAO

Had an interesting evening IRL with someone drinking mushroom tea. Lest said probably best.....

You left out Mushroom Douche/Nail Balm in the Perfume Fac to combat/cause fungal infections

(I don't have all face yet BECAUSE my barn can't cope)

Dear Cobalt,
    What a great start to the day to notice you add your particularly pleasant color to the colorful Forum Palette again!

A family member of immense length some time ago came along to wonder aloud whether I had started on the hallucinating mushrooms when he read that my life outside of this game was also saturated with TS observations. I am happy to be in good and trusted company today!

Now just hope that the shadow of the clouds above our cities does not take the form of a large mushroom.
    The Fungus above us...
    That would really cause a problem!
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

Cobalt, welcome back! a good new approach, yeah....

I might even forgive Playrix, for bringing you back with this.

034C15CE-876F-4135-AC60-E1608E88B7A1.gif Not to mention pizza funghi (bakery), risotto ai funghi porcini (italian) and the very famous chanterelle bouquet
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Not mushroom in my barn for another one!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:145
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    ...and the very famous chanterelle bouquet
    wot, pls?
    (bakery, sure! why not 12 products in one factory!)

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Not mushroom in my barn for another one!
    LOL! took me a moment...

Nice to hear your take on it Cobalt!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦