Thread: unistall Township

uninstall Township

Why is it so hard to get rid of Township 100%?

I'm stuck in a broken co-op and want to uninstall/reinstall Township on a Windows 10 laptop. I've tried a few uninstaller apps, but when I go to Windows Store to get Township again, it tells me I already own Township, so there must be some residual data someplace that is not getting deleted in the uninstall. (I have been linked to my Facebook account before, but I don't think that's part of the problem.)

I've contacted Playrix Support, but nothing back since the initial response asking me if I still have a problem.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to start again at level 1 if necessary.

Can anybody tell me how to uninstall Township completely, or if it's even possible?

Doug
    Wanting to play for fun.
    Last edited by douglasnorth; 03-04-2020 at 03:24 AM.

Hi,

If you are 100% CERTAIN that you want to start all over, that is - lose all your progress, purchases, everything, like you've never played before, you can choose to delete all your personal data. Go to Settings > About the Game > Delete All my Personal Data > type CONFIRM. Be warned though, this action is irreversible, so you can't change your mind about it. It will erase all your data from playrix' servers, and you can't get your town back.

Since you already are in contact with support, if you have a bit more patience left, you can send me your ticket ID to see if i can speed things up a bit and get you an answer about your current situation, and perhaps get things sorted out before you take the re-start all over step.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Since you already are in contact with support, if you have a bit more patience left, you can send me your ticket ID to see if i can speed things up a bit and get you an answer about your current situation, and perhaps get things sorted out before you take the re-start all over step.
    Thank you for the offer. I think this is the ticket ID 7299357.

Yes, I would prefer not to start all over again, but I was hoping to get things back to normal before the next regatta started.

Hoping you can help.

Doug