Thread: My account banned after updating

Angry My account banned after updating

I go to play this morning, and the app tells me I have to update. I updated and then when the game started back up it told me I was banned? I didn't do anything. I don't cheat, or have multiple accounts, or even do anything resembling something inappropriate. To add insult to injury, I can't even access my towns information. It's name is Emma Love. I am in a 2 person co-op. Now I did send a message to support, but I feel like this will come to no avail. WTF! Does anyone have any idea about what can be done? Such BS!

I answered you here, but just can suggest to use the form to contact Playrix:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1641470

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    I go to play this morning, and the app tells me I have to update. I updated and then when the game started back up it told me I was banned? I didn't do anything. I don't cheat, or have multiple accounts, or even do anything resembling something inappropriate. To add insult to injury, I can't even access my towns information. It's name is Emma Love. I am in a 2 person co-op. Now I did send a message to support, but I feel like this will come to no avail. WTF! Does anyone have any idea about what can be done? Such BS!
    I am with skunkdoc / Emma on this.

For years Playrix have taken my money, lot's of it.
    Now they have stolen everything I've paid for and won't allow me access to the game. Instead of getting a 'thank you for being such a great customer', they have accused me of cheating and banned me from playing the game!!?? I resisted updating simply because all to often it leads to glitches and bugs, but when I got a message that I couldn't access the game unless I updated, I had no choice. Next thing I know, I'm banned!!! WTF?! How crooked and incompetent are Playrix!??

This is illegal & immoral behaviour by Playrix

My game name is FUZZY and my town code is: UM2CNW - I play on the Mac platform and have always been a co-leader of the most successful Co-op ever on the game 'iMacExchange'. I don't cheat and I do not condone people that cheat. I don't even hop FFS!!!

It has been 3 days now and I have written so many emails and tried every single method of contacting Player Support, but only had 3 automated responses.

PLAYRIX CUSTOMER SUPPORT? - WHAT A JOKE!!

I'm with u FuzzBall. What customer support?

Hello there I cant enter my game because its blocked but why I play fair I love this game I didnt make a mistake please help...I m very sad I believe you will help me a trust Thank you