Thread: Small Changes I Like

Small Changes I Like

I just want to say how much I like the little things: the man with the pigeon and cat who uses the benches I’ve scattered all around my town. They were being ignored by my town’s people before . Also the gossiping old ladies with the thieving cat. Also the greenhouse has a gardener now. So many of the required community buildings are static and boring, so that is a nice change. More of that, please! Maybe we could see people coming and going from the planetarium or other buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by KatzLaugh View Post
    I just want to say how much I like the little things: the man with the pigeon and cat who uses the benches I’ve scattered all around my town. They were being ignored by my town’s people before .
    These things are nice, yes There were threads about such discoveries here, but I haven't seen added to them in a long time.
    BTW, I have noticed the guy is there all the time, since I reduced these benches to one.

... More of that, please! Maybe we could see people coming and going from the planetarium or other buildings?
    There seems to be a problem with that, as "Townspeople walking in and out of buildings" is on the Dev's No-No-list, here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

They have done it, f.e. in the Fashion House (a CB) and the Ice Cream Cafe (a deco), but rarely, so we'll see what happens.
    But they have added animations to some decos over time, which is nice.
    (unless it's the movement of the kissing couple at the Willow tree! )

It gives me hope that the canine centre may someday be animated.