Thread: I cannot find my second foundry!

I cannot find my second foundry!

I have been looking and looking but I can't find the 2nd foundry. I've also noticed that every once in awhile Some goods will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Abjax@msn.com View Post
    I have been looking and looking but I can't find the 2nd foundry. I've also noticed that every once in awhile Some goods will disappear.
    If you share your co-op tag, town name, and the platform you're playing on, we can go visit and look around to make sure it's not hiding somewhere.

Otherwise, if you're certain that it's not there, that it simply disappeared (as we can't delete/sell it), you should contact support from your game (Settings > Help and Support > Missing Items section), and ask them to restore it for you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Abjax@msn.com View Post
    If you go to the hard hat, then 'special', then click on the foundry, it will be moved to the centre of your town. (you will see your town 'move' behind the pop up).