Thread: Remove distracting Event "prompts"on how to play

Remove distracting Event "prompts"on how to play

I understand some players may need a little nudge or helpful hint on how to play in the beginning of an event. But a big white blinking hand repeatedly telling me to tap the screen to throw knives (Tropical Smoothie Event) or to pull back to launch the pig (Lantern Event) is unbelievably distracting when you have played the game 100 times. I know what to do... but I'm waiting for a pattern in the fruit or waiting for the moving landing pad to move closer, etc, and having the prompt telling me what to do is completely unnecessary. Please get rid of it after a player has actually played the game, which clearly indicates they know what to do.

Thank you! I totally agree! That big white hand is very distracting when you are waiting for a combination or pattern and stresses me out, rushing me and sometimes making me miss! I know what I am supposed to do! Leave me alone!

On man lol I always thought it was part of the game, sort of like how music would be louder and faster. Never thought about it being just an annoying tip over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I understand some players may need a little nudge or helpful hint on how to play in the beginning of an event. But a big white blinking hand repeatedly telling me to tap the screen to throw knives (Tropical Smoothie Event) or to pull back to launch the pig (Lantern Event) is unbelievably distracting when you have played the game 100 times. I know what to do... but I'm waiting for a pattern in the fruit or waiting for the moving landing pad to move closer, etc, and having the prompt telling me what to do is completely unnecessary. Please get rid of it after a player has actually played the game, which clearly indicates they know what to do.
    I so agree too....it’s very off putting and has made me miss a few times...you get it in several of the mini games: Need for Seeds, Lantern Event,Tropical Smoothie etc Surely it’s obvious we’re trying to concentrate on getting the timing right!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    I so agree too....it’s very off putting and has made me miss a few times...you get it in several of the mini games: Need for Seeds, Lantern Event,Tropical Smoothie etc Surely it’s obvious we’re trying to concentrate on getting the timing right!
    I think stressing us into missing is the real objective of the "helpful" tapping finger.

Ita, i hate all of those reminders. I also don't like being nagged about playing the event when I open the game, as though they think I'm not playing because I forgot it was there.