Thread: Spinning My Wheels

Spinning My Wheels

Just leveled to 63. Past 2 levels all I do is clear land. Never given option to buy fields, CBs or houses. Bought another factory, didnt help. What the purpose of playing at this point ? Frustrated. Not fun anymore. What should I do ? And where do these posts go? I cant find anything kn this Community thing?

Hi James,

I am at level 65 on my Kindle town. Finished the Horse track which I got at level 64. Don't get another community building until level 66.

If you look in the Yellow Hard Hat in the lower left corner of you screen then click on Community Buildings it will show you when you next one is available. If I'm not mistaken it should show you the Horse Track at level 64.

Do you have all your houses built? Caught up on Factories? If so fact to then just play around until you level up and can stress over getting materials for the next building.

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    Just leveled to 63. Past 2 levels all I do is clear land. Never given option to buy fields, CBs or houses. Bought another factory, didnt help. What the purpose of playing at this point ? Frustrated. Not fun anymore. What should I do ? And where do these posts go? I cant find anything kn this Community thing?
    After level 60, CBs come every two levels.

60 Planetarium 31,000
    62 Flower Shop 50,500
    64 Horse Track 63,000
    66 Music Venue 75,500
    68 Car Wash 87,000
    70 Dolphinarium 99,500

If you've past level 62 you should have the Flower Shop available to build.

Fields come with Population increases, which obviously come with Houses which, obviously, are enabled by building CBs. So check on the Flower Shop and get up to level 64 for the Horse Track. Save up your building materials and power tools, you'll need them.

Thanks GGG !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    after level 60, cbs come every two levels.

60 planetarium 31,000
    62 flower shop 50,500
    64 horse track 63,000
    66 music venue 75,500
    68 car wash 87,000
    70 dolphinarium 99,500

if you've past level 62 you should have the flower shop available to build.

Fields come with population increases, which obviously come with houses which, obviously, are enabled by building cbs. So check on the flower shop and get up to level 64 for the horse track. Save up your building materials and power tools, you'll need them.
    thanks so much !!!