Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Falsely banned for cheating due to an App Store issue

I tried that and still getting the ban notice. I also replied to customer support yesterday and am waiting for a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schlosser View Post
    I tried that and still getting the ban notice. I also replied to customer support yesterday and am waiting for a response.
    btw, it would help if you made clear whom you're replying to (quote or name). Did you try Twins Town's suggestion, too?

I would either wait for CS and remind them daily, or send your ticket ID to Dreadnought by PM and ask for their support in contacting Playrix and getting them to finally solve this! (exclamation mark towards Playrix )

Thruve
    Pardon me, but how in the hell does someone even cheat in this game? Is cheating even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    Pardon me, but how in the hell does someone even cheat in this game? Is cheating even possible?
    Unfortunately yes, hence the need for the detection bot that goes into overdrive from time to time, causing chaos and warranted anger. As to how......not going there on forum.
    Last edited by JayS; 03-05-2020 at 11:47 PM.

I think their cheat detection software needs to be banned. It gives so many false positives and has screwed over so many players and coops that the companies that own and manage the app stores need to do something. They set standards for developers, what their apps can and cannot do. They need to prevent developers from riding roughshod over their customers. Some basic standards for Support would be welcome too.

Hi Dave

I wonder if you managed to get your game going again. I have just had word I've been cleared so I have tried restarting my computer and deleting and reinstalling the app but no joy.
    Thanks for your help

Karon

Hi all,
    I'm back in the game. After I got the notice I was unbanned and after reinstall, still got the banned notice. After I let them know this, they did something, so that notice disappeared and I could get back to normal. AND I got an apology. Not bad, but it took 2 weeks!
    Good luck to all of you still waiting for a solution....

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBall View Post
    For years Playrix have taken my money, lot's of it.
    Now they have stolen everything I have paid for and won't allow me access to the game. Instead of getting a 'thank you for being such a great customer', they have accused me of cheating and banned me from playing the game!!?? WOW! How crooked and incompetent are Playrix!??

This is illegal & immoral behaviour by Playrix

My game name is FUZZY and my town code is: UM2CNW - I play on the Mac platform and have always been a co-leader of the most successful Co-op ever on the game 'iMacExchange'. I don't cheat and I do not condone people that cheat. I don't even hop!!!
    I have had none of my emails to customer support answered as well. I've been playing for 5 years and have no clue as to how someone could cheat either!!
    Please reinstate my game and my regatta points immediately, before I engage my legal team and start legal proceeding again Playrix.
    I feel your frustration! I am currently on the merry go round of contacting cs - my son has been banned - I have tried on his account & mine to contact someone & try to rectify the mistake, but to no avail ... his anxiety is through the roof (he has autism & learning difficulties), & the last 4 days have been AWFUL! (1 of which was my daughter’s birthday) - I am surprised at the way he has been treated & after reading this (& other threads), find that it is a big problem- probably made worse by not being able to get in touch with customer services & simply leave a message for them to contact you - (I understand they are extremely busy & probably get 100’s if not 1000’s of emails a day), although sadly, it looks like the majority of the emails are from people frantically trying to get back their game! - ones who have been falsely accused of cheating! 😭💔

Quote Originally Posted by Mia's Happytown View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm back in the game. After I got the notice I was unbanned and after reinstall, still got the banned notice. After I let them know this, they did something, so that notice disappeared and I could get back to normal. AND I got an apology. Not bad, but it took 2 weeks!
    Good luck to all of you still waiting for a solution....
    Thanks for updating So pleased to hear that you are back in! (I shall inform my Son that it could take two weeks - & let him read this thread in the hope that he can see that it happens to others too.)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi all,

All i can say is that CS is actively working on reviewing accounts, but as it's always the case, there are more actual cheaters caught in these sweeps than innocent players, and that's why it takes some time. All legitimate accounts will be reinstated soon.
    Thank you for the info. This gives us hope that my Son will have his a/c back...

(Although I cannot fathom out how (or why) someone could/would cheat! 🤔