Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falsely banned for cheating due to an App Store issue

Quote Originally Posted by Mia's Happytown View Post
    I'm not sure about your red flag. I don't participate in regattas other than the inter seasonal ones, and so do not speed up anything with T-cash. And yes, the lack of response from Playrix is more than disappointing, in fact I feel being treated as if I was a criminal, where in fact I am a most loyal customer!
    Nor me to be honest Mia - but it's very hard to see what is triggering it. Yes Fuzzy uses tcash to complete his tasks quickly, as he has a busy work schedule - but he should not be penalised for using real money to make tcash purchases which is what keeps playrix in business. Our other banned racer 'Suger's Home' had only completed one task - so there is no common ground to link these two.
    iMac exchange has a great team of players from all over the world, and due to great team work and friendship have been global leaders on Mac for a few years. Our last hiccup was due to Playrix banning players after an update!
    The CEO's quote below states that his policy is to get better and better. I think if this long term issue of unfairly banning players isn't addressed, he's soon going to find that his policy needs some urgent attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Nor me to be honest Mia - but it's very hard to see what is triggering it. Yes Fuzzy uses tcash to complete his tasks quickly, as he has a busy work schedule - but he should not be penalised for using real money to make tcash purchases which is what keeps playrix in business. Our other banned racer 'Suger's Home' had only completed one task - so there is no common ground to link these two.
    iMac exchange has a great team of players from all over the world, and due to great team work and friendship have been global leaders on Mac for a few years. Our last hiccup was due to Playrix banning players after an update!
    The CEO's quote below states that his policy is to get better and better. I think if this long term issue of unfairly banning players isn't addressed, he's soon going to find that his policy needs some urgent attention.
    Indeed, if someone spends T-cash (and hence REAL cash), they should be the most honored customers for Playrix and not be penalized for something that actually benefits them! This is getting more and more aggravating!

You're probably right about the 'red flag'. It was purely conjecture on my part. I was trying to think of factors that might trigger the banning and playing styles was just something that came to mind.

Has anyone had a resolution of the issue? Frankly I'm at the end of my patience! Problem is, after having invested a substantial amount into this game, I don't really want to chuck it and forget about it. Any encouragement?

Hi all,

All i can say is that CS is actively working on reviewing accounts, but as it's always the case, there are more actual cheaters caught in these sweeps than innocent players, and that's why it takes some time. All legitimate accounts will be reinstated soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Banned after update

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi all,

All i can say is that CS is actively working on reviewing accounts, but as it's always the case, there are more actual cheaters caught in these sweeps than innocent players, and that's why it takes some time. All legitimate accounts will be reinstated soon.
    Thanks for this, do you know how they let you know if you are reinstated? or should I just keep trying the game?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi all,

My town is still banned. I have filed a complaint both on the popup that says I'm banned in game and on this website. I have received no response whatsoever. They are so pathetic, this is inexcusable and they shouldn't be in business if they can't function in an HONEST manner!

Quote Originally Posted by Libbytown View Post
    Thanks for this, do you know how they let you know if you are reinstated? or should I just keep trying the game?

Thanks again
    One of our banned players has been re-instated - but he received no message from Playrix. Someone who complained on his behalf as he was getting no replies from support received a message saying that the issue was resolved and that he needed to restart his device. If we hadn't had contact on FB, he would never have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    One of our banned players has been re-instated - but he received no message from Playrix. Someone who complained on his behalf as he was getting no replies from support received a message saying that the issue was resolved and that he needed to restart his device. If we hadn't had contact on FB, he would never have known.

How will we know when we are cleared of the cheating ban?