Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Falsely banned for cheating due to an App Store issue

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schlosser View Post
    How will we know when we are cleared of the cheating ban?
    Have you recently tried a complete shut-down and re-start Dave? And if that fails, then maybe try uninstalling and re-installing..... If you've been unbanned, then one of those should work. So sorry, but I have no other suggestions. Good luck.

I'm not really sure there are more real cheaters called than innocent ones aggravated! This is no way to treat customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi all,

All i can say is that CS is actively working on reviewing accounts, but as it's always the case, there are more actual cheaters caught in these sweeps than innocent players, and that's why it takes some time. All legitimate accounts will be reinstated soon.

Android users were getting banned a while ago for having software on their devices that gave root access.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing yet. I remember the days when customer support was useful rather than guessing when the game might work again.

I was aslo banned when i was updating through the Apple Store. Tell me what i do now.Because i want to play game.

I was cleared of cheating yesterday and told I was good to go but I still get the ban notice and nothing. Can Playrix send me a link to my game now that I have been proven not to be a cheater? Very frustrated with the whole "becoming a suspected cheater because you update the game" thing. Help please.

I was cleared of cheating yesterday and told I was good to go but I still get the ban notice and nothing. Can Playrix send me a link to my game now that I have been proven not to be a cheater? ...
    I believe it's your device that needs to *really* start new, and load the current data from their server - on Android, I can force the game to close in the device settings (no deletion, just STOP it, so it must re-load freshly), where all the apps are listed, then go into TS THERE, and stop it.
    That's the reason you also get suggestions to shut down the device, so it will re-start all apps, or even to re-install the game, cos that triggers the loading from THEIR server also. The new installation is something I personally didn't try (too risky, but just my personal opinion), but finding a way on your device to let the game reload its data should help.

If not, you must reply to Playrix that the Unban didn't arrive on your device, list what you did already and ask them for help again. Good luck!

I was cleared of cheating yesterday and told I was good to go but I still get the ban notice and nothing. Can Playrix send me a link to my game now that I have been proven not to be a cheater? Very frustrated with the whole "becoming a suspected cheater because you update the game" thing. Help please.
    Dave, Hello.

Shut down your system, wait for a minute or two and reboot.
    Go to applications folder and drag TS to the trash can. (you're deleting the app)
    Shut down fully again and reboot.
    Download a fresh copy of TS from Appstore.
    Launch and you should be good to go.

Good Luck.

Hi Dave

How long were you banned, mine has been over a week?

Thank you

Mine was a week as well.