Thread: Tropical Blends point calculations

Tropical Blends point calculations

Can someone explain how the point are calculated in the Tropical Blend event? I find no reasoning on the point values given. I make no more points getting all the fruit with one knife/one throw versus using two knives and taking 4 throws!!

I can't figure it out either. It seems to make no sense. The numbers are all over the place and don't seem to correspond to anything that I notice.

when I watch the points I see that more knives gives fewer points. I got all in 1 knife on an 8 count and it was 6 points. 2 knives has given me 5. Not sure on the 4, as to how many knives per fruit arrangement (the number of fruits in the arrangement probably factors in.

I can’t remember the exact numbers fir each fruit.
    But each fruit has a score, let’s say the dragon fruit is 1 point, that’s what you score for each one you hit.
    That said the game decides which fruit are given to you, so the total scores are random with that.
    Each glass will add you up to 4 points on completion, but that goes down if you miss with one of your knives.

My only suggestion is watch the fruits and see how they score to get the numbers.
    That’s how it has worked in the past, so I’m assuming it’s still does.

when I watch the points I see that more knives gives fewer points. I got all in 1 knife on an 8 count and it was 6 points. 2 knives has given me 5. Not sure on the 4, as to how many knives per fruit arrangement (the number of fruits in the arrangement probably factors in too). But I notice one player in my group has double my points (73, i haven't played much and I've lost a few times). a 3 gave me 3, and I missed one time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Each glass will add you up to 4 points on completion, but that goes down if you miss with one of your knives.
    I have gotten more than 4 points per glass on several glasses. The last one I played I got all 8 in 1 throw and it gave 6. I've been trying to work out how the competition board's points are counted, because I think they're different than the personal goal scores (even without the bonus). On a good game, I get 105-109 (not sure if I've got higher) and on the competition board I have 73 points total. So the board is definitely scoring differently than personal goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I have gotten more than 4 points per glass on several glasses. The last one I played I got all 8 in 1 throw and it gave 6. I've been trying to work out how the competition board's points are counted, because I think they're different than the personal goal scores (even without the bonus). On a good game, I get 105-109 (not sure if I've got higher) and on the competition board I have 73 points total. So the board is definitely scoring differently than personal goal.
    In the past as I said it has been 4, it must have gone up to 6.
    Yes the personal score has always been different to the board scores, I was referring to the scores for each fruit.
    You can work out how many points you get for each fruit and thus work out your final score on the board.
    I have had similar high scores as you, but also had very low ones when I have missed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Competition is by number of smoothies made, 5 max per play,.

Interesting information about the type of fruit. I got another bunch in 1 throw and got 5 rather than 6. But I noted there were no dragon fruit in that bunch. It seems you're right about different fruit giving different point values. Yes, I also have some low scores. But I generally only mess up when I get impatient. It's not as tricky as other events, like the gumball.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Competition is by number of smoothies made, 5 max per play,.
    I just figured that out. It didn't seem like that to me at first, as there are some players with really high scores. I thought there was something else factoring in.