Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ads/videos from the film director lock up game

Video ads not giving tcash or coin

Is anyone else having this problem?

When I click on the video guy in heli orders to watch an ad, there is no way to earn tcash or coin.
    These are ads for Turkish airlines, flight centre and a computer operating system.

On the screen of my iPad, it just shows a teeny tiny info button and a 'Book Now' with connection to the company, eg. Flight Centre website. But no X on the screen where it would usually take me back to my game and the reward of tcash or coin. I have also left the ad open for over 5 minutes just to be sure I am not closing it too early.

Every single ad is just like this. I have to close it down and then reopen game. Of course, there is no reward waiting.

And I am having problems reporting in game, because when I click on 'No, I haven't been helped' and want a real person to help me, there is no follow up. Nothing. This has been going on for the last month and I will have to report outside game and send screenshots to get any help.

Could anyone tell me if there is an easy way to find the link on the forum to report outside game?

Thanks
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 02-28-2020 at 02:41 AM.

Here is the link to the online form to contact them: Contact Us

Just a suggestion - instead of the missing "X" button, does anything happen when you tap the "back" button on your device? That should work to get you to the previous window.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have had this happen on my iPad, but not consistently. Sometimes the ad launches itself off to the App Store or a web page without my asking it. When that happens, I need to reopen Township to resume play, and then it might or might not give me the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post

Just a suggestion - instead of the missing "X" button, does anything happen when you tap the "back" button on your device? That should work to get you to the previous window.
    Hi Dread, Thanks for the link.

I hope I can attach this screenshot correctly to show how the window is black when the ad stops, and all there is to click on is a tiny info button and the 'Book Now' from the ad company. There is no way to go back except to exit the game completely.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the same problem and posted about it in Technical in this forum. I wanted to know how to take a screenshot of my game because since the update the ads have been totally freezing my game and support said to restart game or if that doesnt work delete game and reinstall. I did that and am waiting for another "watch video icon" to test to see if it worked.....

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    ... and all there is to click on is a tiny info button and the 'Book Now' from the ad company. There is no way to go back except to exit the game completely.
    Just to be sure: your device doesn't have a Back-button? My older tablet doesn't have either, they appear on the app screen (or not), but my newer tablet has them on the side, and the Back-button does bring me out of such situations of hanging ads.
    (hopefully it's not a change in programming, in newer versions...)

Okay, here is the issue. It seems to depend on where the ad comes from.
    The ads resulting in black screen and no X, direct the player to their company website.
    The ads which work to give reward, direct the player to Google Play or the App Store.

Ads/videos from the film director lock up game

Why are the ads/videos from the film director locking up? I gave to get out of the game & restart it. Is there a fix? I rely on the dollars & cash I get from them.

I can't give any advice or technical help, bit found that some adverts were too large file size for my device/connection to cope with, so clearing up memory space could help. I just waited it out until the set of ads changed.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    Is anyone else having this problem?

When I click on the video guy in heli orders to watch an ad, there is no way to earn tcash or coin.
    These are ads for Turkish airlines, flight centre and a computer operating system.

On the screen of my iPad, it just shows a teeny tiny info button and a 'Book Now' with connection to the company, eg. Flight Centre website. But no X on the screen where it would usually take me back to my game and the reward of tcash or coin. I have also left the ad open for over 5 minutes just to be sure I am not closing it too early.

Every single ad is just like this. I have to close it down and then reopen game. Of course, there is no reward waiting.

And I am having problems reporting in game, because when I click on 'No, I haven't been helped' and want a real person to help me, there is no follow up. Nothing. This has been going on for the last month and I will have to report outside game and send screenshots to get any help.

Could anyone tell me if there is an easy way to find the link on the forum to report outside game?

Thanks
    I have exactly the same problem. It has been that way for several days.