Thread: can't leave my co-op

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

can't leave my co-op

SOLVED
    I had set up a solo co-op and then tried to leave it. Three times I clicked on "Leave" and "yes", but it just put me back in the co-op, although the "waiting time" warning message increased each time. It finally let me leave on the fourth try.

I did an uninstall/reinstall in case there was a glitch, but now when I open the game I'm back in the co-op and when I try to access the co-op info, it just goes into the spinning circle mode.

I'm on a Windows PC, and have done a restart.

Before I try to contact Support, has anybody had this problem before?

Doug
    Last edited by douglasnorth; 03-06-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Is the name of your co-op "The Hotel California"?

I'll show myself out

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

I'll show myself out
    Thank you for lightening up the situation. ;-)

Seriously, co-op is "Consensus Harbour 1" #CNSUPJ

When I try to search it, nothing comes up. I had been in the middle of a 2 plane task and my township showed 1/2 planes done. I did another plane and it changed to 2/2 with a check mark, but when I clicked on "Regatta" nothing happened. When I click on the Regatta dock, it says "Data Loading" then nothing.

Reported it to Help/Support, but would like to solve this soon.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    ....but when I clicked on "Regatta" nothing happened. When I click on the Regatta dock, it says "Data Loading" then nothing.
    "Data Loading" and other things like "Spinning Circles in the Chat Box" are indicative of server communication problems. Basically the information you need (co-op info in general, chat, tasks, etc) is on a server somewhere and your device needs to access it in order to provide the most up to date info. It seems to be telling you that the response from the server is taking a long time, it's the equivalent of "Please wait.....". Why it cannot access the information is something we cannot know for sure and could be anything from Server Issues, Internet Congestion, WiFi Interference, Cosmic Rays, yada yada. Hopefully it will correct itself over time.

Reporting it is probably a good idea so that Playrix can look to see if the problem is on their end. Other than that, I don't have anything that could help you out. And I'm all out of humorous answers too

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

I'll show myself out
    Can I get some wine???

Doug, I searched for them and nothing came up for me either. Did they ghost you and disband?????

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Can I get some wine???
    Sorry, we're out. Last delivery was in 1969.

There are 9 co-ops on mobile and 3 on PC named Hotel California

Lots of Eagles fans out there.

SOLVED

Don't know what they did, but a week (and several emails) after I contacted Playrix Support, my problem has been resolved. I am no longer stuck in a "ghost" co-op. Everything seems to be back to normal. I was very close to deleting my account and starting over at level one.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    SOLVED

Don't know what they did, but a week (and several emails) after I contacted Playrix Support, my problem has been resolved. I am no longer stuck in a "ghost" co-op. Everything seems to be back to normal. I was very close to deleting my account and starting over at level one.

Doug
    Great to hear some good news. Really happy for you. Thanks Dreadnought too for helping out.