Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropical Blends: Prize Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'm totally annoyed by this wheel idea - it means we can't even be sure to win the new deco or the avi Pic for the 5 goals, I think?!
    really, Playrix, who had that idea?!

My first spin brought me ONE brick.

and I am not interested in ONE glass or ONE slab either - not even several!
    I haven’t started it yet, and looking at what others have got so far I’m not motivated to even do the 5 goals.
    I didn’t like the spin wheel when it was used before, and still don’t.
    So..I wholeheartedly agree with you DD

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    There was a similar discussion recently in a different game forum re devs totally ignoring negative forum feedback and repeating an unpopular event feature.

The devs actually responded with an explanation that while we may not have liked it, they found player activity did go up during the event, which they took as proof that players overall did like it. The didn't consider the possibility that players were enduring it rather than enjoying it, and the activity was due to the rewards, not the game play needed to get them. All they cared about was activity levels.

So, if you really don't like the wheel and don't want to see it again, then stop playing it. That is the only kind of feedback that developers believe.
    ^ This. I believe that also; as such I will give my feedback to the developers by not playing.

ETA: I am also not buying the new deco with T-cash.
    Last edited by missy.; 02-28-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...So, if you really don't like the wheel and don't want to see it again, then stop playing it. That is the only kind of feedback that developers believe.
    Thanks for the advice, but I find it OK to use all ways to complain to THESE deciders. I'm not the silent type.

1. Broccoli tree
    2. Ice Cream Cafe
    3. See the Light mining booster
    4. Town Sign
    5. TNT x7
    6. Emeralds x4
    7. Avi Pic
    8. Profitable Flight Booster (Plane)

I really like this game. Happy so far with rewards.

Doing 5 event tasks for regatta also works really well for me.

Have not spent any tcash to play.
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 03-01-2020 at 11:02 PM.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

the more you progress prices are getting better in quality and quantity (more barn material, lab boosters, more ingots etc.),
    but the way my luck runs i mostly get the worst of 'em like mining tools or non barn building material

Spin #3 for me was 4 emeralds.

I'm a slow player as in I play when I think about it but evidently the group I am in are the same way since I've been sitting in 1st or 2nd on the leader board. If I could end up in the top 3, I would be very happy but I'm not going to change my way of playing to do it.

From One Multimillionaire (in TS coins) to another... I'm so sick of getting more and more coins!

Could be rigged like the videos
    The more you spend the less videos you get
    I’ve not won anything decent on this game don’t often bother to play
    Could be the more you spend the lesser the prize
    Why give somebody a prize if you can get them to use t cash

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    From One Multimillionaire (in TS coins) to another... I'm so sick of getting more and more coins!
    Too right nothing to spend them on once you have all the factories etc and the prizes are becoming more and more expensive each new event it creeps up

5th spin/ 1450 points - 1 ruby

6th spin/ 1950 points - Smart Navigation (purple) lab booster, ships arrive 50% faster