Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The town that don't sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    You have hit the nail on the head Harmman...the game is very successful. Therefore changing it to such an extent isn’t needed.
    Even in years to come, it is just too much work to implement it.
    A simple thing like the different time zones would be too much, never mind the rest. As someone said it would be a whole new game.
    The fact is they have said they won’t do it and so it us what it is, we have to accept that.
    I wonder how many other games of the same genre even have a wish list, so at least we ask even if we don’t get.
    Thanks for sharing, I just thought it can't be just easy to happen this year, may happen later, I understand how hard is this, I just wonder If it could happen years later it gotta be wonderful, if we can control the setting of our town more than what we able now, when we can turn it day time or night time years later I feel it may happens, I know that it's not easy, but I know they are able to do it later, i appricate your comment <3
    Last edited by Harmman420; 03-12-2020 at 06:42 AM.

I have another game with night mode and it is very cool. There are even certain night-blooming flowers that can only be collected after dark.

Still, I'm not sure it would be worth their time and effort to add it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    Yeah, whenever I see that black shadow in my town I wonder what a mug happened!
    Clouds can be on or off too in settings, ...
    I thought there was one too but when I looked for it just now I couldn't find it. Where is yours and which platform do you play?

In my town, the cloud shadow is actually pretty subtle, so not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I thought there was one too but when I looked for it just now I couldn't find it. Where is yours and which platform do you play?

In my town, the cloud shadow is actually pretty subtle, so not a big deal.
    There is no setting to turn clouds on and off. Harman wishes there were, along with night-mode

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    There is no setting to turn clouds on and off. Harman wishes there were, along with night-mode
    Yeah