Thread: Barn expansions should be in increments of 100 due to new factories, products

Barn expansions should be in increments of 100 due to new factories, products

With all the new factories and products added to the game, it has made the struggle for barn expansion space even more difficult.

Example: the latest mushroom farm.

New products, crops or factories are added to the game making barn space even more tight.

The game should adjust for these new items by making barn expansions go up by 100.

25 and 50 is not enough.

Please change each barn expansion to give an extra 100 capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    With all the new factories and products added to the game, it has made the struggle for barn expansion space even more difficult.

Example: the latest mushroom farm.

New products, crops or factories are added to the game making barn space even more tight.

The game should adjust for these new items by making barn expansions go up by 100.

25 and 50 is not enough.

Please change each barn expansion to give an extra 100 capacity.
    Good News! Once your barn passes 2000 the increments move to 75. The bad news is that it doesn't increase beyond 75. Others have suggested that when a new factory or a new set of products is introduced it would be nice to give out a "barn expansion coupon" good for a few permanent slots, even 10 or 20 or 25 would help. The "+20 Barn Expansion" booster probably has its uses but I think it's useless since you have to get back under that limit when the 2 days runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Good News! Once your barn passes 2000 the increments move to 75. The bad news is that it doesn't increase beyond 75. Others have suggested that when a new factory or a new set of products is introduced it would be nice to give out a "barn expansion coupon" good for a few permanent slots, even 10 or 20 or 25 would help. The "+20 Barn Expansion" booster probably has its uses but I think it's useless since you have to get back under that limit when the 2 days runs out.
    Thanks! But I am a long way from 2000; currently at 1200. The 50 expansion I currently have is not cutting it. Running trains to get materials when the XP gets me to a new level before I am ready. I am ready for Playrix to do more and implement 100 at above 1000, and possibly more above that depending on number of new products/factories/crops they introduce.