Thread: New mushroom farm

New mushroom farm

I just finished installing the new mushroom farm and it asks for some kind of mushroom substrate stuff. I don’t see a way of obtaining that, other to buy some from the market and/or dealer. There is no way that I could find to be able to grow any in my fields.

You will need to make it in the feed mill just like you would make feed for cows, chickens, pigs, etc. It requires 2 corn, 1 rice, and one tree to make 3 substrate.

It's produced at the Feed mills - a very strange setup indeed
    Check it at the Wiki:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Mushroom_Farm

Yes, I found it now. Thank you.

Why on earth do they make us wait 5 hours for 1 shroom when the he'll asks for all kinds of shroom stuff? It's terrible. They need to lower they time on these. I feel sorry for players at level 63, it's going to take a lot longer for them to get anywhere. It's frustrating. Perhaps they should give us 2 shroom farms, that would help us. Sorry I'm not one who complains but I couldn't help this time.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-01-2020 at 12:50 AM. Reason: removed -at- symbol

I like it but I have 8 shelves in the feed mills so giving 2 over to substrate in each mill is not a problem and I really could do with only 2, it makes in plenty of time before harvest is ready. I haven't had a huge demand for the items in the last 2 days. Raja has had more on offer today but I have only bought dried and fake meat so far.

My mills are fully upgraded but still I would wish they would add mill or at least new shells. I made food for animals and keep it in the mill until needed. Now I hade to collect from one mill to made substrate.

Hi guys, I've got to say the mushroom farm is a joke! So long to make substrate, (when the other feed is so much quicker, including the ingredients required) so long to wait for 1 mushroom (after picture of 3) for so many recipes! Really holds up the production line. Surely it should be 3 mushrooms for each bag of substrate...we get 3 eggs, 3 milk...1 measly mushroom just don't cut it. Plus, and this really set me off, it's a mushroom Farm...why doesn't the super-harvest booster work on it...hard work...had to rant

I was so disappointed that each pot shows three mushrooms, but you only collect one.

And the time it takes to make them don't forget