Thread: Dealer Glitch

Dealer Glitch

Everytime I go to the dealer now it pops up with an offer for tnt detonator boxe( or whatever you call them).I cant access the dealer or the market items anymore. Whats up with that ?

I would first try closing all apps/pages,emptying my cache, and then restarting the device.
    Sometimes it kick starts the game.
    If that doesn’t work, I would send an in game report to CS. With screenshots if you can.

Good luck, hope the restart works.

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    Everytime I go to the dealer now it pops up with an offer for tnt detonator boxe( or whatever you call them).I cant access the dealer or the market items anymore. ...
    that popup offer should have an X to close it? I'd guess it comes from clicking on one of the boxes, and asks whether you want to buy it -? (screenshot?)
    or if not X, what happens when you click outside of it, but still in the market area?

a restart is a good option, too, of course.

I've found that after I search a market item to see what offers the dealer has for that item, if I close it without buying or clicking on "new search", the next time I go to the dealer that offer is still there and the only easy way to get rid of it is to buy the item - "new search" is not an option at that point.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    ...next time I go to the dealer that offer is still there and the only easy way to get rid of it is to buy the item - "new search" is not an option at that point.
    The only EASY way? or the only way?
    Is New search greyed out, or what?

In any case, it sounds like a glitch. I just tested it and when I get back to the dealer, sure, the offer is still there, but New Search is active, and I can also click 'somewhere else' to get to the market.

Screenshot_20200226-160704-min.jpg (tap to enlarge)

So I would suggest to report it to Playrix as bug. Stay strong, when you choose a category from the Help list, as their newest hobby seems to be closing tickets with a standard "help" text now, BEFORE you arrive at a human. Re-open with next category then, and with "I need to talk to someone" (unfortunate wording, too, as it is no Live Chat anyway).
    We should best see it as new 'game in the game': reaching support ;-D
    Good luck! and let us know then, pls.