Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25.02 Update is OUT! (iOS, Android, Mac)

25.02 Update is OUT! (iOS, Android, Mac)

Hi Towshippers!

The newest update is now available to all our iOS, Android and Mac players! 🙌

🎓 PROFESSOR'S EXPERIMENTS ARE BACK!

• Help Professor Verne with his experiments!
    • Complete tasks while performing regular in-game actions.
    • Score points and win awesome rewards.
    • The rewards include new animated chat stickers, new skins for your train station and trains, and some perks that'll help you develop your town.
    • Use the Gold Pass to unlock the best rewards.

🏅 EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS

• Catch a wave in the Jungle regatta season and get ready for the new Pirate season!
    • Mayors' tournaments: Industrial Boom, Advanced Agriculture, and Transport Magnate.
    • Sandra is back with her smoothie stand! Make as many smoothies as you can to spin the Prize Wheel.
    • Set records in the Aerial Challenge!
    • Treat townspeople to yummy cakes at the Pastry Shop.

🍄 ALSO

• A new farm unlocks at Level 63! Grow mushrooms and produce new goods.
    • 2 new town expansions.

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 03-12-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Hi Anna. I have sent you a PM regarding two of our team who have received the ‘banning’ notice following the update. Could be your inbox is full again....... Hopefully something can be done as their inability to race is very unfair. Some of us are afraid to update in case the same thing happens to us.

Hello! Do you know when us PC users will get an update? We still have the winter theme and its been a LONG time since we have had any events. We missed out on Valentine´s Day and so many other things that is talked about on the Township Mobile Facebook page!

What about an update for the Windows 10 Web Version for PC? Christmas is over. Not on Facebook or any other social media. Just relaxing at home with my laptop and my Coop is frustrated at all the problems we've been having. Such as: Lost zoos, lost products from barn, no one racing in the regattas. Races consist of either...just our coop OR us and one other. Not the usual several coops. Can't reach customer support through game settings. You get the same automated reply every time you send the request. No live body helps, nothing happens.

Coop is 21 members right now and we all love the game, but, would like to have support and updates, etc. happen for us, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Hi Anna. I have sent you a PM regarding two of our team who have received the ‘banning’ notice following the update. Could be your inbox is full again....... Hopefully something can be done as their inability to race is very unfair. Some of us are afraid to update in case the same thing happens to us.
    After getting a message on opening the game to ‘DOWNLOAD NOW’- with no option to by-pass it - several of us had no option but to update. And yet ANOTHER player has received the banning message. This is totally ridiculous and unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post

������ PROFESSOR'S EXPERIMENTS ARE BACK! ...
    • The rewards include new animated chat stickers, new skins for your train station and trains, and some perks that'll help you develop your town. ....

The first skins for the trains are already active - see screenshots in (2nd part of) this post!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    [/CENTER]

The first skins for the trains are already active - see screenshots in (2nd part of) this post!
    Well they're not "new skins" but just the old skins that you can apply to make all the trains look alike Just like the Helicopter Skins from last time, what was available before the Professor's Experiments was just the original look of the hanger and helicopter So the "change skin" feature is now active but nothing "new" yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    .. So the "change skin" feature is now active but nothing "new" yet.
    yes, that is what I was trying to say: you can change the skin of your trains already.
    And btw, for me, changing them between the three is new already, but I just said active, although I quoted Anna.

Hello Anna, I am FUZZY and after playing Township for many years and probably been one of your best customers. 24 hours ago, on an 'in game' message I was told I had to update to be able to access the game. So I had no choice other than to update, after which I am told I have been banned!!! I AM NOT A CHEAT!! Being accused is a total insult to a very loyal and long standing customer. I have written many emails now and not had one reply, not even an 'auto reply' !! This SUCKS! Also: I had completed my 16 X 135pt tasks, so I expect my 2160 Coop points to still count toward my Coop iMacExchange regatta score!

I have had an issue with the zoo disappearing. It has disappeared 4 times now. I have put in issue tickets after issue tickets and it seems they are ignoring me. I rebuilt it 3 times from the ground up. Yes after I install an enclosure the animals come back but actually building the enclosures is hours of waiting and also a great many materials. I don't get those materials back and I have to put in the snack, theater, ect. make products to sell in them and hit goals to gain those materials. It is very time consuming and I also have used dollars which are in game purchases with my own money. This isn't right. Why won't they fix this issue and replace my zoo ? I have also deleted the game and reinstalled it as per the instructions given me. It never came back and I am extremely frustrated and disappointed in the lack of customer support and the the constant generic replies they give that do nothing but irritate the players.