Thread: Plus d'amis

Plus d'amis

Bonjour Aventuriers de Townships 😉. Je bloque à 53 amis. Quelqu'un peut-il me dire comment atteindre les 75 de l'objectif ? Merci de votre aide 😁

Facebook friends don't count toward our 50 friend limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Hugé View Post
    Hello Townships Adventurers 😉. I block 53 friends. Can someone tell me how to reach the 75 of the goal? Thanks for your help 😁
    Hi,

The game allows you to add 50 in-game friends, the rest you would have to add via facebook. If you have your game connected to facebook, add other players there, and once you they accept your request and you become facebook friends, they will automatically be on your friends list in the game.

Le jeu vous permet d'ajouter 50 amis dans le jeu, le reste que vous auriez à ajouter via facebook. Si vous avez connecté votre jeu à Facebook, ajoutez-y d'autres joueurs, et une fois que vous aurez accepté votre demande et que vous deviendrez amis sur Facebook, ils seront automatiquement sur votre liste d'amis dans le jeu.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Let me block 75.