Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Train Algorithms

  1. #1
    Member petcircus 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    274

    Train Algorithms

    IMG_1448.jpg

    Seriously, what is going on with these algorithms???

  2. #2
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by petcircus 5 View Post
    ...Seriously, what is going on with these algorithms???
    yep, it started in Ernie's town (trains), and now it's spreading, it seems. Also between trains and planes, and now even in zoos - saw 1 x 7 and 1 x 8 rubber asked in a friend's zoo today.

  3. #3
    Member petcircus 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yep, it started in Ernie's town (trains), and now it's spreading, it seems. Also between trains and planes, and now even in zoos - saw 1 x 7 and 1 x 8 rubber asked in a friend's zoo today.
    Soooo, I guess we have one of 3 choices 1) take all day trying to fill trains, 2) let the trains sit there, 3) stop playing township

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by petcircus 5 View Post
    Soooo, I guess we have one of 3 choices 1) take all day trying to fill trains, 2) let the trains sit there, 3) stop playing township
    You left out 4) spend 72 tcash every 10 days to keep Raja under permanent hire so we can buy the rest of the rubber.

  5. #5
    Member petcircus 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    You left out 4) spend 72 tcash every 10 days to keep Raja under permanent hire so we can buy the rest of the rubber.
    Good point Mayfield. Not sure why Playrix would consider these outrageous train requirements an enjoyable experience for players.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    You left out 4) spend 72 tcash every 10 days to keep Raja under permanent hire so we can buy the rest of the rubber.
    Been doing that for a year now. It's worth it.

    My trains have been horrible of late.

    My wife is sitting and waiting for a pink cupcake atm.

    I counted bagels and bread to help in peoples zoo's on Toad Lick. in 1 day I needed 29 bread and 21 bagels. No clue on the rubber.
    Last edited by gggillis; 02-24-2020 at 10:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Member petcircus 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Been doing that for a year now. It's worth it.

    My trains have been horrible of late.

    My wife is sitting and waiting for a pink cupcake atm.

    I counted bagels and bread to help in peoples zoo's on Toad Lick. in 1 day I needed 29 bread and 21 bagels. No clue on the rubber.
    I use Raja however, it has now become a toss up between loading my trains or planes. Most likely, trains will take priority over the planes.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,181
    I have Raj all the time and use him only to fill trains and planes.
    Still find the amounts absolutely stupid, especially when you get something similar to the screenshot and the plane asks for even more of them.
    I’ve found the helis are asking more and more for 5 of something, it’s ridiculous.

  9. #9
    When the planes ask for something outrageous, I just send them off. The trains aren’t under the same time constraints as the planes, so working on them is easier for me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    I spent all day growing corn for one train and strawberries for another of my morning trains. It is a very, very boring way to play.

    (As you may have surmised, no timers were used.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •