Thread: Create a Co-Op Barn!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Create a Co-Op Barn!

There are many regatta tasks that have you create say 150 silk trees. It’s a shame to have to sell it when it takes so long to make them yet you can’t keep them for lack of space in your barn. Or maybe you over produced something and would like to help your co-op members more than is now possible with the limited product requests. I know you want to keep the game a “challenge” so let’s say there is a limited number of submissions and withdrawals one person can make per day...25 maybe? It would incentivize people to join co-ops more. Being in a co-op really keeps me loving the game. We have become supportive friends. We all like the rush of helping others. This would enhance that. The co-op leader would need authority to delete and add. Maybe even special increases in co-op barn storage could be a regatta prize. Thanks for considering.

I believe the Devs' Won't Happen-list shows that this... well, will not happen, not anytime soon anyway.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045
    Whether you call it market or barn, in the end it's the same - for the game.

And I don't think they won't do this cos they are mean or want always only our money (not that I'm totally contradicting this thought either *g*), but I believe it would raise technical problems and need a LOT of server space - as every "individual" collection needs - if they had to save (memorize/remember) so many different listings and status' as one needs for such a thing - and that in every Coop. With up to 30 players.