Thread: Redesigning Towns

Redesigning Towns

I want to rearrange my town (a massive undertaking)! It would be much easier if I could store all of my housing and community buildings which would allow me to see what I have and the quantity of each. Then I could better plan my town's design and begin at that time replacing my stored buildings.

Please consider this.

Thank you.

hi SSF,

as CBs and houses have an impact on your population, and what you can have in your town at all, I doubt Playrix will be able to fulfill your Wish - they would have to save too many towns, in several variations, when every player would have several (this way).
    What they can offer, they have done; that is saving your changes with the DECO in the storage, with the big edit tool.

And I found it quite manageable this way, when I did a redesign of my town - I put it all in, then the CBs out, arranged them in a corner, then the houses, the same, and then saved. The deco I added during the following days (not all anyway).
    Having a plan for yourself, like which corner is meant for what, how much water, and such will be certainly helpful - maybe just use a little note on paper

We do have the ability to temporarily store those items while we rearrange things, but we need to put them back out before we can close up.

Enter edit mode using the 4 way arrow in the upper left, then select the graphic along the bottom that shows a building going into a box. That lets us drag any building or decoration over to the new storage column that appears on the left.

It would be nice if they gave us more time, as a major rearrangement usually Needs more than one play session. I guess we need to just work in segments.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-24-2020 at 04:54 AM.