Thread: New farm animal

New farm animal

Can we get horses, goats

I think we already have enough as it is. It would just be more to keep up with. They need to implement new things to keep the game interesting without making it overwhelming. Professors experiments was a perfect example of this and I'm really glad they are bringing it back. I'm tired of them adding factories community buildings houses zoo enclosure and farm animals they need some new fresh ideas. (My opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by pyoung3000 View Post
    I think we already have enough as it is. It would just be more to keep up with. They need to implement new things to keep the game interesting without making it overwhelming. Professors experiments was a perfect example of this and I'm really glad they are bringing it back. I'm tired of them adding factories community buildings houses zoo enclosure and farm animals they need some new fresh ideas. (My opinion)
    I agree with you, I think new players could be overwhelmed if they complicate the game too much.....it must seem quite a challenge as it is. The Professor’s Experiments was indeed a refreshing idea!

Suggestions for more animals have been put forward before, and got the same response.
    The animals we have produce items we need to use in our factories and im not sure what a horse could produce.
    Of course the goats could bring more milk.
    The problem then becomes adding items in the factories to make use of the animal products.
    It seems to serve only to add more work fir the player.
    We doo have a few decos that fit the bill with horses so maybe more of those would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    .... i'm not sure what a horse could produce.
    At the risk of being Captain Obvious .... much needed fertilizer for the Mushroom Shed

I agree, these animals would be kind of redundant. Goats give milk and, some breeds, hair, but we already have cow milk and wool. Horses don't really give any harvest we can use in a factory unless they give us a fertilizer plant. Even horse manure is redundant of the fine quality poop already no doubt offered by our cows and chickens. I guess even pig manure can be composted.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    At the risk of being Captain Obvious .... much needed fertilizer for the Mushroom Shed
    Lmao