Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time playing township game? How you knew about it?

First time playing township game? How you knew about it?

Hi there, I felt so interested to know how everybody started playing the game, I download township in November 2019, I was looking for games and I felt like downloading it

It was fun and exiting to play, specially events & racing that was my little addiction
    So what was the first time you know about township? How you know it? Like a friend, a cousin, another family member? Or you just find it in app store/ Google play?

That's interesting thread!
    Last edited by neshka; 06-21-2020 at 12:57 PM.

I bought my first tablet fall 2013 and started looking for game on Google store. In January 2014 I found Township. As I was a huge fan of Playrix games on my PC, I downloaded it right away. I have played every day for over 6 years now. Never missed a day since I installed it.

I really enjoy town building/kingdom building type games. But many of them have added "features" that I want nothing to do with. This one was most similar to one I played, and enjoyed, several years ago. I gave it a try, and I actually like it more than that other one. I'm level 52 now, and I don't recall exactly when I started, but I have played daily since the first day. Really fun! And I especially like the flexibility, and the fact that we don't all have to play our game the same way. I can focus on my goals, and someone else with different goals can have their game set up for that. There is such a variety in mini games and other features that, no matter your play style, there's something for everyone (ie. in some games the only players that get any interesting prizes are the power players).

This is a good thread. My daughter got me a Kindle fire 2 1\2 years ago to read books on. One day I was going through the app store & found twnshp. Since it was a free game I downloaded it. Sorry to say I have never read a book again.lol. To my husband's misery I have played 24\7. My son even bought me the new Kindle for my birthday this year(sorry honey) I love this game. Being a senior I am on a fixed income and can't put $ into this game, but I'm at level 117 which is pretty good. I'm also the leader of a great co op. Freedom Estates. We all work together & never squible. I think the side games they have introduced lately for the most part have been fun. I lost the video guy at level 83 then he came back when I got my new Kindle. Hmmmm

Over six years ago my mom had heart bypass surgery, to keep my mind occupied in the days after the surgery and during her recovery, I download Township. When my father, three years later had a similar surgery, we purchased her a Kindle and downloaded Township for her. We are both addicted and play every day.

Quote Originally Posted by neshka View Post
    That's interesting thread, I'm curious too!
    I got this game from my son, he played for a while and then I started to helping him a little bit. He started his play in March 2018? I joined in June? And then somehow our farm became my farm. And that's it. He started his own farm again few month ago but thank God his not so addicted like me lol
    Still it's good game for kids, better than some famous games of killing & stuff that I don't find it good, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I bought my first tablet fall 2013 and started looking for game on Google store. In January 2014 I found Township. As I was a huge fan of Playrix games on my PC, I downloaded it right away. I have played every day for over 6 years now. Never missed a day since I installed it.
    Yeah it's a cool game, I also never missed a day but since i download it, thanks for being here

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I really enjoy town building/kingdom building type games. But many of them have added "features" that I want nothing to do with. This one was most similar to one I played, and enjoyed, several years ago. I gave it a try, and I actually like it more than that other one. I'm level 52 now, and I don't recall exactly when I started, but I have played daily since the first day. Really fun! And I especially like the flexibility, and the fact that we don't all have to play our game the same way. I can focus on my goals, and someone else with different goals can have their game set up for that. There is such a variety in mini games and other features that, no matter your play style, there's something for everyone (ie. in some games the only players that get any interesting prizes are the power players).
    I'm in level 54 but I'm still not close to one year, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
    This is a good thread. My daughter got me a Kindle fire 2 1\2 years ago to read books on. One day I was going through the app store & found twnshp. Since it was a free game I downloaded it. Sorry to say I have never read a book again.lol. To my husband's misery I have played 24\7. My son even bought me the new Kindle for my birthday this year(sorry honey) I love this game. Being a senior I am on a fixed income and can't put $ into this game, but I'm at level 117 which is pretty good. I'm also the leader of a great co op. Freedom Estates. We all work together & never squible. I think the side games they have introduced lately for the most part have been fun. I lost the video guy at level 83 then he came back when I got my new Kindle. Hmmmm
    You can do whatever you want with a gift
    I enjoy reading your replay sister, thanks for sharing